PDA

View Full Version : CTC AQC L3

ZorroFrench
9th Aug 2017, 19:28
Hey guys,

I opening this thread relating to the AQC CTC training.

I having a lot of doubt about the chance to having any interview with a company by doing the AQC.

Is there anyone to give his feedback?

Thanks !

gfunc
10th Aug 2017, 09:51
I did the selection day (when they offered it for free) and I was offered a place on the course. I found out that after the AQC you are in the hold pool, but the integrated people get first refusal, followed by their modular people and then the crumbs go to those who did the AQC. It sounded fishy to me so I did a course with another provider (who did get me an interview).

gfunc
11th Aug 2017, 08:43
Nope, not Kura. I've heard their name around a fair bit, but not encountered anyone who has done their course as yet.

What do you mean when you say L3's reputation is damaged?

ZFT
11th Aug 2017, 09:14
I was about to ask that same question

claypon
12th Aug 2017, 08:20
What did the selection day consist of?

angusr
14th Aug 2017, 11:18
I also did the CTC selction day when it was free last year, I was offered a place but did not take up the course. Other than CTC/L3 your choices are either Kura or Wings Alliance in order to get an AQC. At least they are the only ones I know in the UK anyway.

Maverick97
14th Aug 2017, 22:26
As someone who is following the modular route with wings alliance partner schools I'm interested to know how the Wings Alliance and L3CTC match up to eachother in terms of quality and potential airline interview opportunities. WA seem to be putting pilots forward for TCX, FR etc but L3 have the strong links with EZY.