PDA

View Full Version : Well done mate!

Dixi
5th Aug 2017, 03:22
Well done mate!Really well done.Somebody else must have seen the same movie before.Now Plenty of chocolate is waiting for you...Enjoy!
Is the pricaples office still opened?Are they still calling people in?I guess it shut down together with many other offices by the time the toy was taken off your hands...may be it is still opened but they are now having a humble approach towards the people who genuinely expressed their doubts about what was going on.Did you take your powerpoint remote control with you?...jeez you really know how to use it don't you.
Have a good one mate they will manage to survive as their friends previously did
Cheers
Dixi

White Knight
5th Aug 2017, 03:28
Been on the sauce Dixi?

Anyone else have any idea here?

Emma Royds
5th Aug 2017, 03:44
Beer + Keyboard = Nonsense :}

jack11111
5th Aug 2017, 04:12
Past posts equally as cogent.

Plazbot
5th Aug 2017, 05:28
haha. triggered. Admin, make this a sticky.

SOPS
5th Aug 2017, 05:30
First rule, never take drugs before posting.

gearlever
5th Aug 2017, 10:34
In my country this is a DIXI, no offence though...:O

http://abload.de/img/zcyyj.jpg

The Outlaw
6th Aug 2017, 02:17
What the hell is a "pricaples" office anyway?

anson harris
6th Aug 2017, 11:18
"You ok hun?"

TangoUniform
6th Aug 2017, 15:48
WTF? If this is between you and your "partner" Dixi, please keep it private.

Glorified Dus Briver
7th Aug 2017, 04:10
Well done mate!Really well done.Somebody else must have seen the same movie before.Now Plenty of chocolate is waiting for you...Enjoy!
Is the pricaples office still opened?Are they still calling people in?I guess it shut down together with many other offices by the time the toy was taken off your hands...may be it is still opened but they are now having a humble approach towards the people who genuinely expressed their doubts about what was going on.Did you take your powerpoint remote control with you?...jeez you really know how to use it don't you.
Have a good one mate they will manage to survive as their friends previously did
Cheers
Dixi

You seem to have accidentally posted your reply on pprune rather than a private text message to your boyfriend :E:E:E