PDA

View Full Version : ARE RYANAIR RECRUITING?

pilot looking for work
19th Jan 2001, 00:28
HIis ryanair recruiting?
if so what tpye of licence and ratings are needed?

3 putt
19th Jan 2001, 00:50
Click on the banner ad's!

FI
19th Jan 2001, 01:19
I sent off the online thingy. How long does it take for them to get back to you. I meet their minimums, but what are they really looking for?

alvinsmate
19th Jan 2001, 15:22
If you watch the ad banners as somebody has said they will do an application form online.

Realistically, now they have finished recruiting from OATS, you may find you need a Frozen ATPL CPL/IR with a 737 rating, or be employed by an airline.

Good Luck

kopbhoy2
19th Jan 2001, 16:52
Here's a Ryanair rumour I heard recently...

They took on a bunch of people from Transaer (so they'd be A300/320 rated with a fair bit of time logged). They're willing to take on a lot more (Virgin Express etc). and then they're still looking to hire more people.

Like I said - a rumour, and not from the horses mouth. As for requirements I think alvinsmates has it pretty much spot on...

3 putt
20th Jan 2001, 00:46
Hiring is quite strong at the moment.If V/E fold @EINN then all bets are off this year.M.C.C is next best thing to the baby boeing rating.

DeltaT
21st Jan 2001, 20:00
And another rumour I heard, they tried recently to take on some 41 type rated Yugoslavs. I have nothing against them, just letting you know.
I think immigration stopped it after investigating how many unemployed pilots there are here....

G-OOFY
22nd Jan 2001, 13:11
Spoke to Declan this week, 5 jobs at STN rated Guy's only.