PDA

View Full Version : A320CBT Windows10 problem

PIKAD
29th Jul 2017, 20:28
Hello guys,

I m trying to use the A320 cbt on my windows 10 through virtualbox ( on parallel windows xp),
the problem i am facing is that while the CBTs menu is displayed without any problems the courseware modules are not running at all.

Did anybody had and solved the same problem?

Thanks!

underfire
30th Jul 2017, 12:54
Which one? There are many companies offering this software.

Best to check with that company first.

PIKAD
30th Jul 2017, 17:43
Which cbt i use you mean?

rahulras1993
30th Jul 2017, 21:25
Open up your CBT , select any module and run it

Then right click on the blank screen you get and click "Global settings"

Then click Advanced

Trusted Location Settings and add C:\ drive to it and click OK. restart the CBT it should work I hope

PIKAD
31st Jul 2017, 09:25
Thank you for your advice but it didnt work out.
When i select any module a blank page shows up , but even when i right click on it nothing happens :(
Since before formating my pc it was working fine ,i am suspecting that the cause is due to compatibility between my pc and Virtualbox-CBT.
Any ideas??

Peshal1067
1st Dec 2017, 10:53

Then click Advanced

Trusted Location Settings and add C: drive to it and click OK. restart the CBT it should work I hope

I was searching many places , consulted many experts but none of them worked. I relentlessly tried to downgrade my IE 11 on windows 10 to lower versions like IE 5,6...9. None of them worked. Even used developers tool(F12) in IE 11 .
I tried this option hoping the same. But to my great surprise, it worked out. Sigh of relief after many days!!

Thanks @ rahulras1993 :ok:

You made my day. :cool:

Merovingio
18th Dec 2017, 10:33

Then click Advanced

Trusted Location Settings and add C:\ drive to it and click OK. restart the CBT it should work I hope

Thank you! works for me on windows 10.

Ogarca
23rd Aug 2018, 17:43

Then click Advanced

Thank you so much. I have been tried so many configuration options, update programs and never worked. After 2 days, finally got the solution. Thank you again.