PDA

View Full Version : European Flight Academy

tonyblu331
28th Jul 2017, 23:53
The European Flight Academy seems to be the host Academy for the Lufthansa ab-initio training and part of his fleet has a Citation CJ1+ and soon the Cirrus SR20 but this only available for the Lufthansa ab-initio training. A part of the Lufthansa training track they offer, the European pilot track is worth? Comparing it with CTC Wings, FTE Jerez, or CAE Oxford. Is there anyone who can speak from their experience there and is it worth to learn German in the span of a year or two just to apply for the Lufthansa ab-initio training?

Vinny91
25th Oct 2017, 15:05
The European Flight Academy seems to be the host Academy for the Lufthansa ab-initio training and part of his fleet has a Citation CJ1+ and soon the Cirrus SR20 but this only available for the Lufthansa ab-initio training. A part of the Lufthansa training track they offer, the European pilot track is worth? Comparing it with CTC Wings, FTE Jerez, or CAE Oxford. Is there anyone who can speak from their experience there and is it worth to learn German in the span of a year or two just to apply for the Lufthansa ab-initio training?
Hello,

I am taking in consideration of apply for European Flight Academy and for what I know the assessment are for the next year in January or february ( I know this because I called them) and for what I know is one of the best school in the world and probaly they can keep head against of big 3s ATO. Please let me know if you will apply too maybe we can see at the assessment day. :ok::ok: