PDA

View Full Version : +1, +2, etc.......

Xwindldg
27th Jul 2017, 02:28
Why do people bother doing this on the AOA forums? So f###ing pointless. Pages and pages of it and it counts for zip.

Dragon69
27th Jul 2017, 02:32
Good one, that I definitely agree with you.

Steve the Pirate
27th Jul 2017, 02:37
Why do people bother doing this on the AOA forums? So f###ing pointless. Pages and pages of it and it counts for zip.

+2...... :E

STP

Sqwak7700
27th Jul 2017, 02:39
+3

This is fun. Weeeeeee

OK4Wire
27th Jul 2017, 02:55
I am knackered, so I'll fall for it.

It's so that one knows when the threshold for support has been reached, right?

Xwindldg
27th Jul 2017, 02:59
That only happened once a few years ago. Now the GC don't even respond to any question asked.

Some How I'm Tired
27th Jul 2017, 04:05
Since the GC won't email out proposals that they don't agree with then this is the only way to determine if you have the 10% membership approval that will trigger a vote.

I'm all for it.

betpump5
27th Jul 2017, 04:19
Now the GC don't even respond to any question asked

Errrmmm....you try answering questions when ur head is buried in the sand

boxjockey
27th Jul 2017, 07:06
Rudderless ship comes to mind....

box

Xwindldg
11th Aug 2017, 11:00
"Rupert, I think we should give Kevin his job back along with a pay rise"

"Why is that"

"They are writing +1, +2, +3 on the AOA forum"

"In that case give him anything he wants!"

Liam Gallagher
11th Aug 2017, 12:50
Some were writing +1, +1,+1... they really haven't got the hang of this counting thing....

I am curious what will happen if Bosshogg says "don't believe you", show me the HKAOA website. Will someone show him all the names? Then I realised that his underlings probably have access to the forums because some bumsucker has given them their passwords.

At a time when Cathay is making the first Cathay pilot compulsorily redundant, it is heartening to see my fellow members petitioning for a manager to keep his job. Can't KC petition his own Union.... Oh wait....

mngmt mole
11th Aug 2017, 13:37
This airline is done as far as a career is concerned. Anyone 'hanging in there' in hopes of a turnaround is sadly deluded. Everyone will eventually wish they had left many years earlier. The ones leaving now will be seen to have had the foresight to focus on self-preservation. CX is done. Put a fork in it.