PDA

View Full Version : Widerĝe tests

drsd
26th Jul 2017, 16:31
Does anyone know what type of tests that Widerĝe use? I've been invited and figured I need to prepare as well as possible. :8

Michael S
27th Jul 2017, 14:02
Out of the radar of most. Did you try on Nordic forum?

Btw, I've heard a good place to be.

HNH
27th Jul 2017, 14:09
From what I have heard it used to be one of the most difficult tests within aviation. I am very familiar with the company myself, and got alot of connections within that gives me all sorts of info regarding windows of recruitment and insight of the tests.
What they all agree on is that the tests are harder than it should be, and many people fail this stage.
Working conditions are good, they used to have 7/7-roster, all extras that you expect from a well run company, and the pay is good. Mind that Norwegian way of living is an expensive one!

drsd
27th Jul 2017, 14:45
Michael S:
Tried there but it's a very slow forum so nothing yet :)

Understood. I've been working on my logic reasoning, spatial reasoning and mental math and will continue to do so.

Do you know more specifically what type of tests they are currently using? I found a thread about it from over 10 years ago and I'm assuming that the tests have changed a bit since then.

TowerDog
27th Jul 2017, 14:51
I heard they are using the same tests that SAS used in the past, or still use.
My info is a few years old, grain of salt recommended.
Learning some basic Norwegian may help if you are not from Scandiland.
Try to ask about the testing over on Forum.flyprat.no.

drsd
27th Jul 2017, 15:01
I'm from Scandiland so I mostly understand Norwegian but it's difficult once you get outside of Oslo due to the dialects.
I'll check out that forum, thanks.

Mrmoeller
12th Aug 2017, 16:47
Hi

Having passed the selection in both
SK and WF I can inform you that the tests are not similar.