PDA

View Full Version : Empire Aviation Dubai

Soaringly1
14th Jul 2017, 23:09
Hi guys,

Can you please share information about Empire Aviation Group in Dubai in terms of benefits; insurance for pilot and family ( life and disability),loss of license, accommodation and transportation and how is the management towards pilots?
Interested in joining on the Embraer Legacy fleet as an F/o with vast experience on type.

ironbutt57
15th Jul 2017, 09:12
Aircraft Sales|Private Jet Charter Luxury travel packages|Online hotel bookings (http://www.empireaviation.com)

looks to be a Scottsdale AZ USA based company with a Dubai based subsidiary maybe?

Soaringly1
15th Jul 2017, 17:49
Seems the branch in the States is more of a marketing branch for A/c sales.
Thanks for your input. :ok:

fabrizio8
23rd Jul 2017, 07:29
The company registered under the FZCO license then it must be in Free Zone. Most of FZCO companies offer high salaries with all other benefits. My experience was very good with Free zone companies so far. head for it.

Global_Global
25th Jul 2017, 09:26
Very unprofessional outfit as far as I know... SOP's and training far below the proper operators like TAG, DC and Jet...

l8starter
27th Jul 2017, 21:54
Global, hope you don't mind if I ask if that is based on bar-room gossip, or personal experience, or someone you know personally ? The job is something I may have to give serious consideration to, and just trying to get as good an idea as possible about the company . . .

Global_Global
29th Jul 2017, 18:49
Even worse than bar room gossip... We looked at taking over the management of one of their aircraft and it was amazing what feedback the crew was giving on the operation...

So second hand: yes. Reliable source: unfortunately yes.... :(