PDA

View Full Version : Eagle jet 1000hrs

Mena erian
29th Jun 2017, 10:49
Hello guys dose any one has exprince with eagle jet in miami they offreing 1000 hrs on a320 . They good or scam ????

dan1165
29th Jun 2017, 11:37
it's very good of course , go ahead and pay to fly :ugh::mad:

The Outlaw
29th Jun 2017, 13:23
Hello guys dose any one has exprince with eagle jet in miami they offreing 1000 hrs on a320 . They good or scam ????

You should definitely go this route. This is the best way to rid yourself of any money you don't deserve or know how to use. You will also get a lot of respect from your future employers and colleagues by showing your contribution to lowering the bar in aviation.

Its sort of like finding a good woman, you can put in the time and search out one that will go the distance or you can buy one for $ 100 bucks on a street corner. It's all about waking up with a self respect.

If you want to make money in aviation, why don't you open a company like Eagle? There are plenty like you out there.

Mena erian
29th Jun 2017, 15:32
You should definitely go this route. This is the best way to rid yourself of any money you don't deserve or know how to use. You will also get a lot of respect from your future employers and colleagues by showing your contribution to lowering the bar in aviation.

Its sort of like finding a good woman, you can put in the time and search out one that will go the distance or you can buy one for $ 100 buck on a street corner. It's all about waking up with a self respect.

If you want to make money in aviation, why don't you open a company like Eagle? There are plenty like you out there.

Hey man i just asked some one has experience with them i didnt ask about your opinion

goose2111
29th Jun 2017, 16:03
Hey man i just asked some one has experience with them i didnt ask about your opinion

Hey men Erian, you posted on the forum so you kinda have to expect people to respond.
Before you throw away your money on the p2f take a moment and think if that is route you want to go with.
You will be destroying the job market for yourself and every other pilot.
You will never be treated with respect by your colleagues.
More over your will be whoring yourself out.
Take your time, build your time on the small aircraft,there are jobs out there, the industry is opening up, you will get a job. you will be greatfull you did the hard slog in the long run.

dan1165
29th Jun 2017, 18:17
Mena you should not even think about this :mad: ......

The Outlaw
29th Jun 2017, 22:16
Mena,

Do you now appreciate what short sighted actions like this do for the industry?

Again, if you want to be treated like a whore and sell out the industry for your own gain then go ahead..go this route.

This is not a question of opinion, its a question of ethics and morals...now you just have to ask yourself if you have any or not.

ironbutt57
30th Jun 2017, 03:52
don't pay all in advance

Mena erian
30th Jun 2017, 04:54
Guys its been 5 years without job so now its the only way i have

pfvspnf
30th Jun 2017, 05:50
You will be scammed that's for sure

SMT Member
30th Jun 2017, 06:32

Or maybe you're just a sh1tty pilot, who would be best served looking for alternative employment?

ironbutt57
30th Jun 2017, 07:54

be careful, or it will be 5 years, and add to that no money AND no course if you pay it all up in advance, many crooks in this business...and with higher scrutiny of visas, you may well finish the course, just to find your permit to work is denied...do you meet the qualifications? then if so, you have other options...

recceguy
30th Jun 2017, 13:17
Very poor illiterate pilots will go this way (1000 hrs)
Poor illiterate ones will go for 500 hrs only
Average illiterate ones will go to flying schools where you have to pay for the training...

Avenger
30th Jun 2017, 14:47
Usually with these schemes the "cost" includes the commission to the broker, in the case EJ. You will find your "contract" means they get to keep their fee £££ even if you pull out. The time frames are always ambiguous and they "reserve the right" to put you anywhere, so basically its a get out of jail free card for them. The other issue is that many of the money grabbing "partner airlines" may not even be around in a year or so when you actually get a chance to start. They normally sell you the type rating first then you join the queue to find a slot to pay to sit in the same seat some other guy is getting paid to sit in. If you go down route probably you will be a refugee paying your own hotac and transport etc etc. Many years ago these schemes were a kick start to those hitting a brick wall because of age, experience or ability, these days they are a jurassic way of extracting money and giving false hope to guys/gals. There are a multitude of airlines that will deal with you directly and sell you a the rating and hours on type, and just maybe keep you on, but its a slim maybe. Are EJ scammers? probably not and could be considered market leaders as the blood suckers, probably quite professional but unless you have 3 years to spare plus a lot of cash ,,, there are alternatives .

Divertnow
30th Jun 2017, 16:17
Hi Mena. Two ways to look at it. Continue with the status quo or pay and improve your chances. The latter can be risky if you go with a bad company but eagle jet have been around a good few years I believe. I did one of these schemes a while back (15 years ago almost) and they're bust now but it landed me a jet job straight away. Spaces on cadet schemes are few and far between and who knows how many more years will pass before you get your break. I'd far rather have not paid a dime but it's the nature of the beast. Don't listen to people regurgitating crap like you're screwing yourself and others. It's not fair to blame pay 2 fly folks for the industry's own short comings. I know plenty of guys who've gone down this route and all of them got jet jobs. It is risky and as Avenger eluded to, a lot of shady operators so good luck.

Divertnow
30th Jun 2017, 16:40
Or maybe you're just a sh1tty pilot, who would be best served looking for alternative employment?

Doesn't make you sound like an ar$e at all! I know guys who've waited years. One waited 7 and landed a job at a UK major. He's left seat 747 and a good operator. Sometimes ability and experience has nothing to do with.

The Outlaw
30th Jun 2017, 18:21
Hi Mena. Two ways to look at it. Continue with the status quo or pay and improve your chances. The latter can be risky if you go with a bad company but eagle jet have been around a good few years I believe. I did one of these schemes a while back (15 years ago almost) and they're bust now but it landed me a jet job straight away. Spaces on cadet schemes are few and far between and who knows how many more years will pass before you get your break. I'd far rather have not paid a dime but it's the nature of the beast. Don't listen to people regurgitating crap like you're screwing yourself and others. It's not fair to blame pay 2 fly folks for the industry's own short comings. I know plenty of guys who've gone down this route and all of them got jet jobs. It is risky and as Avenger eluded to, a lot of shady operators so good luck.

Let me be the first to call BULL ****E.

Its exactly people like this and you who lower the bar and make it more difficult for the ones coming up in the industry. Respectable pilots will bust their asses in a C402, or same aged piston plane to build the time to become marketable at higher levels. Today the market is flooded with wankers who feel they are above all that and will sell out their own for a RHS seat in a 320.

Do yourself a favor and go out and learn how to fly instead of regurgitating a book, engaging AP1 at 100 feet and following a green line, one day your life and those behind you may count on it.

It not a respectable path to follow.

Divertnow
30th Jun 2017, 18:28
Let me be the first to call BULL ****E.

Its exactly people like this and you who lower the bar and make it more difficult for the ones coming up in the industry. Respectable pilots will bust their asses in a C402, or same aged piston plane to build the time to become marketable at higher levels. Today the market id flooded with wankers who feel they are above that and will sell out their own for a RHS seat in a 320.

Do yourself a favor and go out and learn how to fly instead of regurgitating a book, engaging AP1 at 100 feet and following a green line.

It not a respectable path to follow.
So I lowered the bar? I think you're totally out of touch with where the industry is outside of North America! Is it a jealousy thing that I didn't have to wait tables whilst flying some twin around at night and you did? I really don't get where the whole magenta line, flying crop dusters chip on your shoulder comes from.

The Outlaw
30th Jun 2017, 18:34
So I lowered the bar? I think you're totally out of touch with where the industry is outside of North America! Is it a jealousy thing that I didn't have to wait tables whilst flying some twin around at night and you did? I really don't get where the whole magenta line, flying crop dusters chip on your shoulder comes from.

Do what you want, just know that you're part of the problem, you might recognize that if you dropped that entitlement attitude and put in the time instead.

PS...If working 30 years OUTSIDE of the USA in the ME and Europe isn't enough to comment then god help the industry because you certainly didn't.

pilotguy1222
30th Jun 2017, 21:13
Plenty of US airlines had applicants pay for their type rating. Hell, up until just a few years ago, South West would not accept your application without already having had, or paying for a 737 type.

I understand both sides, but I would not pay. I don't care what aircraft you fly. You WILL miss the days of scud running and such in a piston twin.

pfvspnf
1st Jul 2017, 07:40
Dive you are P2F and proud ?

Haha I sense troll

Eagle jet is very risky and a scam if the airline does not cooperate

Mena erian
1st Jul 2017, 14:46
Guys i ask one question dose any one has experience with eagle jet yes or no

The Outlaw
1st Jul 2017, 17:21
Guys i ask one question dose any one has experience with eagle jet yes or no

Regardless if they are to be trusted or not, I think you found your answer.

GMC1500
2nd Jul 2017, 06:15
Way too many 250 hour wonders in the RHS these days. Not enough piston and turbo prop jobs around for them to actually learn how to fly.

GMC1500
2nd Jul 2017, 07:00
BTW, why is this in the middle east forum?

An0maly
7th Jul 2017, 08:54
Not defending or endorsing P2F here, but people attacking him for not getting a job flying small planes to get experience are missing a very important point which is that he probably has no access to a job or even a work permit in a country where he can do that. It's up to him to disclose his circumstances but I can tell you that where he is from GA does not exist and neither do FI opportunities.

pfvspnf
7th Jul 2017, 10:06
Well maybe you should do some research before getting into aviation , and don't give me that, there's always away no matter where you are from or where you live , for some it's easier than others but if you want to be enslaved or scammed or in further debt after being unemployed after paying these fraudsters go right ahead the choice is yours .

SuperJet
8th Jul 2017, 21:31
Wow, having read this thread, I just felt compelled to add my 2-pence worth. I can add this for sure. It is not in all cases a situation where an inept or arrogant "250 hour newbie" is looking for a short cut. I am also considering a P2F option, because I have people who are relying on me to succeed in this endeavour, having bust myself financially flat to do an integrated course off my own back. Thats EUR 110,000 right there. AND, I have more hours than most who clear flight school - I paid every penny I could to get every hour I could, be it in a C152 or whatever I could jump into - and I did this whilst holding down brutal jobs in airline and other aviation niche roles. I have given 16 years to the industry, and rose to the top positions available in Flight Ops. I did those 16 years because I had no rich parents to pay for me at age 20-something to train. It took those 16 years to be able to stop working for 18 months and afford my training.

And believe me, when I came out, the "healthy hiring" industry I was promised has yet to show up! I am on the shortlist for about a dozen operators, but things move way too slowly. How long are we expected to wait for a carrier to beckon us into the right hand seat? Is it 'immoral' for people in my situation to consider paying for 500 hours in a single aisle jet? And yes,it is the industry itself that generated this path, NOT the people considering it. And, not wanting to offend anyone particularly, but I am getting pretty sick of pilots sh*ting on the less experienced who are trying their best to follow their dreams. The people with a comfy right (-or left!) hand seat who rant at the up-and-coming guys, saying they're "lowering the bar" by simply grabbing the best opportunity they can, is childish. Thats my opinion.

Someone driving a Merc has someone driving a Bentley drive past them, who happens to be younger - do you yell out of your window at them that they haven't driven a Merc long enough to deserve the Bentley!? It is a shame that the industry has turned this way. Its a knock on effect of the surge in Low-Cost carriers, where the ethos is now penny pinching and out-cheaping their rivals. And of course, those companies will turn to hiring and training as a target for cost cutting. There comes a time, certainly for me, where you've paid your dues to this industry, and you deserve your chance. If you have to pay for it, either due to bad luck, bad timing (Sept '11 anyone!?), inaccessible opportunities in your region (I know about that!), and you need to get something started... (who can really sit around waiting forever, or going slowly bankrupt flying a baby Cessna piston around for peanuts?!), it is a viable (perhaps risky?) route that has become more prevalent these days.

Its a choice, certainly. Sit and wait and pray and hope, to keep other "moral" pilots comfy where they sit (and they can say, 'hey, see that lad, well, he's a good egg. He could've paid his way into the right hand seat of an Airbus/Boeing, but nay, he stayed home and waited and suffered long enough to get a 'real' job' - thats MY kind of pilot), or grab the chance, take the risk, and go for it with all you can. Now thats MY kind of PERSON.

And sure enough, if a P2F guy gets a right hand seat, all power to them. If they can't MAINTAIN the standard to remain there, any airline worth a damn will hoof them out, so, theres no need for jealousy, envy, hatred. Airlines evolve. This is a new-ish branch of evolution. Embrace change, or moan and whine and find yourself left behind. I had to contend with the early days of fast track newbies on an MPL versus my standard PPL-CPL-ME-IR-ATPL-MCC-JOC path. And things will keep changing and evolving. I'd urge the moaners and complainers to get on board and be more accepting.

P2F is NOT the solution, its a fix which is borne of circumstance. And I am one who is willing to CONSIDER the POSSIBILITY of moulding my path to fit circumstance, and with a family to support urgently, a career to launch after 16 years at the grind, I may take it... Sorry for the long post... I think it needs saying... No wish to upset anyone, but theres a side to this that isnt being represented fairly. Off to call a few P2F guys now... :p

goose2111
9th Jul 2017, 02:01
@superjet, just have questions , you have 16 years of experience in aviation, could you not see how the job market is? Did you not for once ask the pilots how the hiring situation is?? Why didn't you do some research before you spent 110k euro?
The jobs promised to you by flight schools is a lie, there is no pilot shortages,even in Asia, what they do have is a shortage of experienced or rated pilots on fleet.
Now you are at ire about pilots here picking on p2f wannabes, it isn't coz we are jealous, it is simply because p2f lowers the bar for all, including you. You might be happy for crappy pay now, but after 5 years I bet you won't be.
Do you not think after you have got your 500/1000 hours that you have paid for you will be showed the door and replaced with a new p2f.
I am sure the p2f will be in Asia, where most countries now don't even hire fo, as there are hundreds of locals. So I would advice proceed with caution, lot of stories about pilots who want shiny jets who came to Asia , left with nothing but a bill and sti to show for it.
Again if u choose to go down p2f, be carefull. Ask for guarante letter of employment, contracts and so on. So you are not left on **** creek without a paddle.
Good luck

pfvspnf
9th Jul 2017, 12:35
Do not complain IF you ever get a job after P2f that pilot wages are too low

Do not complain that you don't get high enough bonuses

Do not complain that your banker and lawyer friends are making 10 times what you make

Do not complain if you are scammed by eagle jet

Do not complain when you are treated like dirt by your third rate instructors at a third rate airline

Do not come crying to the rest of us that it's just too hard

pfvspnf
5th Mar 2018, 12:13
What's the Instagram name of this P2F pilot that loves to post , I want to follow