PDA

View Full Version : Avconjet

dan1165
22nd Jun 2017, 13:25
Hi guys ,

Avconjet is looking again and again for 605 drivers.. High pilots turnover for this plane :hmm:. Any info ?

Hawker 800
25th Jun 2017, 13:19
2000 Euros per month for an F/O on the 604/5, 3250 per month for a GLEX F/O. These numbers should speak volumes. You can google and do your own research as to the reputation of most operators...

Also offering self sponsored 605 and G200 ratings at the moment.

The wages are less than half of industry standard IMHO.

Globally Challenged
25th Jun 2017, 13:40
That is crazy money - how can FOs pay their bills etc on €2k without working a second job?

Slightly over €5500 per month for 605 FO at Tag UK (no SSTR rubbish either)

dan1165
25th Jun 2017, 14:24
They are looking for crews every 3/4 months on that bird ... :rolleyes:

uberwang
26th Jun 2017, 11:08
I have it on good account that those numbers are special arrangements based on early type changes, young copilots getting second ratings etc. The salaries for a standard copilot on types are more in line with industry standard apparently..

With that said, the salaries could be a little better for sure.

Klimax
26th Jun 2017, 12:45
I have it on good account that those numbers are special arrangements based on early type changes, young copilots getting second ratings etc. The salaries for a standard copilot on types are more in line with industry standard apparently..

With that said, the salaries could be a little better for sure.

Pay peanuts and you get monkeys! Omfg.

uberwang
26th Jun 2017, 17:29
Pay peanuts and you get monkeys! Omfg.

I'm so tired of that quote.. are all pilots at Ryanair Monkeys? What about pilots starting out at Iberia or Lufthansa, or even Austrian airways...? They don't earn much more money if more at all. By the way, I heard now that some of the 604 or 5 fleet We're let go for performance reasons. Can anyone confirm that?