PDA

View Full Version : EZY Ops/Crewing personnel asked to re-apply for their jobs ??!!

JB007
12th Jul 2002, 18:32
Please correct me if this is not true....

I fully understand EZY wanting to take the best from GO and the best from EZY to form "the new easyJet" but did I hear correctly, that present staff at easyland have been asked to re-apply for their own jobs ??!!!

Is this through out the company at all levels including crew ?

I find it a very odd idea if it's true - morale will surly hit rock bottom, especially for those who have worked very hard getting EZY where it is today...

Comments from Orange folk please...

Stan Woolley
12th Jul 2002, 18:37
Morale already has hit rock bottom!!!

VIKING9
13th Jul 2002, 07:55
The REAL easyJet now showing it's true self..... watch your backs guys and gals - all of you.

Good luck to one and all.

no sig
13th Jul 2002, 10:01
JB007, it is not true! The transformation team/HR published a Company wide notice that outlined the procedure to be followed in the event there were duplicate positions within the airline that were not required or led to a duplication of positions. This is, after all, an inevitability when two Companies join. Yes, we have two ops teams, however, if those who doubt me care to think about it , our combined fleet will need all the staff we have, Infact maybe more.

Viking 9, and just what is the 'true' easyJet? you might wish to explain to those who you may have alarmed by your post just why they should be concerned. Because I can't think of any reason. Infact, from my perspective, it's a very exciting times for any Ops or Crewing bod with easy or Go. I believe our combined airline will offer considerable opportunity, we'll have a large fleet to control and a new ops centre to do it with.

Can I also suggest that easyjet and go staff should please use the Company forums to discuss these matters, there is plenty of support and advice on offer if you concerned about anything to do with the merger.

JB007
13th Jul 2002, 10:52
Thanks no sig! Didn't really make any sense.....sounds like HR are ahead of the game then!

In view of the potential stirring possibilties, i'll close this thread that I started..