PDA

View Full Version : Gulf Air - New Board of Directers and new CEO?

PanAmFalcon
11th Jun 2017, 22:58
http://www.bna.bh/portal/en/news/789858#.WT10CEHZphU.twitter

So gulf air's temporary CEO's resignation was accepted after the new board of directors so perhaps they're making way for a proper CEO. Maybe some changes coming in shortly ?

Landflap
12th Jun 2017, 10:22
Executive entry to the CEO suite has long been replaced by a revolving door. How many CEO's in the last 20 years ? Why ? What is the route cause of all this ? Just rhetoric. I know the answer !

ironbutt57
18th Jun 2017, 05:33
the "route" cause? they have dropped and added many routes over the years??

Landflap
22nd Jun 2017, 10:57
Ha ! Thanks IB. Modern cyber world has made me discard my trusted dictionary. Damn, just lost everything on root one.

ironbutt57
22nd Jun 2017, 14:06
most chaps I know always fancy a root!!

thegypsy
22nd Jun 2017, 15:39
Perhaps a new CEO would give Gordo his job back?

ironbutt57
23rd Jun 2017, 04:17
Perhaps a new CEO would give Gordo his job back?

can't imagine he'd want it...

Gordomac
23rd Jun 2017, 06:10
Aaaah, people writing about me just like 2009. Just been back to Bahrain using up my dwindling retirement gift of one free firm. Actually IB, teary eyed, looking out of the Diplomat , I would love the old days back. Wouldn't we all ? I would accept B767, worldwide routes ( Landflap. is that correct ?), oh and worldwide roots too ! Sad the way things went and hated the Airbus.

Oh and a dig at Staff Travel ; "Firm" does not apply. Wifey & me treated like Royalty ex LCA with immediate upgrade. Good old BAS at BAH treated us like ID 90's & lucky to get jump-seats back. "Firm" applies to the jumpseat comfort only. Try it for nearly four hours in steerage. Needed me spinal brace when I got home.

Aircrew were fabbo though and very pretty. And that was only the pilots.