PDA

View Full Version : The Friday Telex

never ready
11th Jun 2017, 01:27
I did think it a bit strange that there was no sign of the usual "Friday Telex" on IntraCx. Funnily enough it appeared there this morning (Sunday).
Whatever happened to OTP? :D

Yonosoy Marinero
11th Jun 2017, 01:45
Are you so eager to read their weekly self-congratulating load of propaganda hogwash that you anxiously await for it every Friday?

I've abstained from reading any of that utterly pitiful drivel in years and I can't recommend it enough.

cxorcist
11th Jun 2017, 01:53
OTP is nowhere near CX's top problems at this stage. Better airlines worry about OTP. We have structural issues that aren't going away anytime soon. We are woefully mismanaged.

All the parts and pieces are there for a profitable and world class airline, but the processes are antiquated, non-industry standard, and often nonsensical. CX truly cuts off its nose to spite its face. It truly bends over dollars to pick up nickels.

This is what ignorance and arrogance looks like when allowed to run unchecked. It's truly pathetic. No Swire will fix this, ever, unless Swire culture changes, which it won't.

Shep69
11th Jun 2017, 03:54
The opposite of love is not hate. It is apathy.

Better watch out -- "Machiavellian Management" ceases to work when people don't care anymore.

broadband circuit
11th Jun 2017, 05:56
I've abstained from reading any of that utterly pitiful drivel in years and I can't recommend it enough.

Me too. Give it a try - you'll find it a refreshing experience

ACMS
11th Jun 2017, 06:17
Friday flyer arrived in my CX inbox Fri 10:03pm.

cxorcist
11th Jun 2017, 06:46
CR,

Sadly, Shep's point about love, hate, and apathy is lost on you; but just keep on being proud of that high level grammar school education. I hope your parents didn't pay too much for that robot training when you were a kid.

ACMS
11th Jun 2017, 07:43
Sorry boys my bad, haven't read the "telex" for months......

In fact I hardly ever look at the intracx home page

Flex88
12th Jun 2017, 01:09
I went to the "People Dept." (the top 2) to look for help and information on why I was being charged so much for certain medical items, they were "apathetic" toward my plight.
I went to the "People Dept." asking why I am unable (i.e. Cannot) book my annual FOC... They were "apathetic" toward my plight...

Apathy leeds to Apathetic behaviour.. a Swire hallmark :sad: