PDA

View Full Version : Fog forecast for BNE, Schapelle switches to Malindo 😀😀

Capt Basil Brush
27th May 2017, 23:14
After surviving 9 years in a Bali prison, they thought they could survive a Malindo BNE fog landing 😄 (Because everyone else will divert)

As it turns out the weather was good 👍

maggot
27th May 2017, 23:21
The Shovel reports she was fined by inbound quarantine for a banana in her bag.

Capn Bloggs
28th May 2017, 01:24
"BASIL!!!!" :=

3 Holer
29th May 2017, 01:59
All this media hype over a drug smuggler. Down here in Melbourne they release one a week and they don't even make the Dimboola Advertiser !

29th May 2017, 05:11
it's bloody pathetic seeing media scrambling over each other to jam a mic or camera in her face.......she's got no sympathy from me, she tossed a coin and it came up oops.

AerialPerspective
29th May 2017, 09:22
it's bloody pathetic seeing media scrambling over each other to jam a mic or camera in her face.......she's got no sympathy from me, she tossed a coin and it came up oops.
True. It's just glorifying a convicted drug trafficker. It's like those two other no-hopers that were executed a few years ago. These people should be given no media attention whatsoever other than to ram home what happens when you get caught.

Ida down
29th May 2017, 11:46
True. It's just glorifying a convicted drug trafficker. It's like those two other no-hopers that were executed a few years ago. These people should be given no media attention whatsoever other than to ram home what happens when you get caught. Spare us, from this family. Forever.

illusion
29th May 2017, 20:18
A convicted drug smuggling, eyebrow plucker being able to interpret an aviation forecast....

Please don't devalue our profession any further.

Falling Leaf
29th May 2017, 22:00
C'mon guys....commercial media has obviously worked out that bogans are fascinated by bogans even worse then themselves, so there is advertising revenue to be made. As 60% of the country are now 'leaners', I guess we can expect more of this stuff. Shame the non-commercial alternative has been captured my Marxism.