PDA

View Full Version : does cebu pacific accept fresh graduated pilot?

zzt0117
25th May 2017, 14:52
i got my FAA CPL n IR in the U.S
i saw cebu pacific hiring ATR F.O.
but my total flight is 256 hours, do I stand a chance to enter cebu pacific as F.O? do they accept fresh graduate?

i m actually from china. but recent year, china caac set very bloody requirment for pilot, must be a university degree holder, and must got total 500hrs and must flight turbofan aircraft for 30hrs, then only qualified to enter airline(but this policy not applied for airlines own cadet pilot). i m self sponsored pilot, really suffering hard time after the bloody policy set.

now start looking a pilot job abroad.....

thanks for all your information.:D

zzt0117
26th May 2017, 06:14
lol. anyone?

pfvspnf
26th May 2017, 16:31
Your country and the Philippines don't have. Good relationship , I doubt you will get a visa to work in the philippines

zzt0117
27th May 2017, 06:59
Your country and the Philippines don't have. Good relationship , I doubt you will get a visa to work in the philippines

but there are many chinese currently working in chinese companie in the philippinese.

Black Crow
29th May 2017, 01:56
but there are many chinese currently working in chinese companie in the philippinese.

Cebu Pacific is not a Chinese company.

And you don't have a chance considering your low time and lack of qualifications.

Droste
29th May 2017, 09:44
i got my FAA CPL n IR in the U.S
i saw cebu pacific hiring ATR F.O.
but my total flight is 256 hours, do I stand a chance to enter cebu pacific as F.O? do they accept fresh graduate?

i m actually from china. but recent year, china caac set very bloody requirment for pilot, must be a university degree holder, and must got total 500hrs and must flight turbofan aircraft for 30hrs, then only qualified to enter airline(but this policy not applied for airlines own cadet pilot). i m self sponsored pilot, really suffering hard time after the bloody policy set.

Can you leave me your WeChat ID?

We can share more on this!

flyscairbus
30th May 2017, 15:53
Minimum's is 500hrs and 25 multi for entry ATR FO.

Feel free to PM me if any further questions

zzt0117
2nd Jun 2017, 15:00
Minimum's is 500hrs and 25 multi for entry ATR FO.

Feel free to PM me if any further questions

my total flight time is 250. multi engine 75hrs.

Droste
3rd Jun 2017, 07:49
http://i.imgur.com/0XzWgTZ.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/jBNyHzv.jpg

Photos taken by me. Copyrighted. Nobody can steal it.

I knew alot of things that most people don't know and I hate to reveal in the forum.

Feel free to screen my posts for my credentials.

Dynasty006
17th Jun 2017, 06:28

Lots of chinese down here in the Phils

business owners and the like.

pfvspnf
17th Jun 2017, 10:50
Owners are Filipino with a Chinese Background, conpletely different from a Chinese national trying to acquire a work permit in the Philippines , not impossible but a long process

Peak Tram Driver
18th Jun 2017, 02:16
Why don't you try the general aviation companies in China, I was at Shenzhen airport 2 months ago, and I met a twin otter crew, the first officer only had 300 hours and it was his first job.

flyscairbus
18th Jun 2017, 07:42
my total flight time is 250. multi engine 75hrs.

You won't be able to get in until you build up the time unfortunately.

No other way to put it.

Good luck

zzt0117
12th Jul 2017, 08:06
Owners are Filipino with a Chinese Background, conpletely different from a Chinese national trying to acquire a work permit in the Philippines , not impossible but a long process

thx. i planning go to the aviation school being instructor first.

zzt0117
12th Jul 2017, 08:18
Why don't you try the general aviation companies in China, I was at Shenzhen airport 2 months ago, and I met a twin otter crew, the first officer only had 300 hours and it was his first job.

the121 companies must sign a 99years contract. the the 135 general companies with at least 20 years contract.
ern......after 20years in general companie, the chances to go in tge 121 is still very small.

thornycactus
13th Jul 2017, 09:41
thx. i planning go to the aviation school being instructor first.
飞行教员?朽木不可雕也。

I just screened through all of your posts. Only for your case, I do not encourage. You will regret one day.

zzt0117
21st Jul 2017, 15:14
飞行教员?朽木不可雕也。

I just screened through all of your posts. Only for your case, I do not encourage. You will regret one day.

why u so saying? but being the instructor is the only way for low timers gain hours.
what else can do? any advise?