PDA

View Full Version : United passenger forced to pee in a cup

rotornut
11th May 2017, 18:18
United passenger claims she was forced to 'pee in a cup' - CityNews (http://www.citynews.ca/2017/05/10/united-passenger-claims-forced-pee-cup/)

ExXB
12th May 2017, 11:27
Ho hum. 65,000 flights each and every day. Do we really need to hear of the trials and tribulations of each one?

PDR1
12th May 2017, 14:33
I guess that rather depends on whether you are the one passenger who was publicly humiliated by the arrogant cabin crew or not.

I say wee keep naming and shaming, and hopefully the bad eggs will be drummed out of the business.

Exup
12th May 2017, 14:49
The problem is 99% of the problem is with arrogant passengers who think they know better than the flight/cabin crew. Maybe we should stop listening to idiots who are only after their 5 minutes of fame & compensation, but that's not going to happen with the tabloid press so desperate to fill the pages of the papers with crap.

Rwy in Sight
12th May 2017, 15:02
Exup,

I am too tired now but I can find fairly easily a number of cases where people in authority (including crews) "inventing" rules and regulation to make their life easier by imposing their point of view to pax - who pay their salary.

Basil
13th May 2017, 14:57
'In a cup'!?? I think most of us would need The Costa del Sol cup! ;)

Exup
13th May 2017, 15:01
Ray in sight.

I am sure you can & Im sure there are genuine cases but I bet they are nothing compared to the number of disruptive passenger cases that flight crew have to deal with on a daily bases that go completely unreported.

Rwy in Sight
13th May 2017, 17:18
Agreed Exwp. There are more pax, often they are under a specific stress (they fly to unpleasant event), and at the end of the day they are not trained to be pax. Not that most of them justifies some shaming behavior.