PDA

View Full Version : Low Flying

eng1170
11th Jul 2002, 16:08
Any regular routes down west of Scotland where I can see my tax money being spent the way I'd like it to be spent - I do alot of hillwalking and having the old eardrums rattled adds to the day out (and makes for good photo's!) I've been up the the top of the chairlift at Glen Coe and could see you chap's (and chapesses!) ducking in and out of valley's all over the place - not to mention the sod who scared the s**t out of me by lining his (her) Tucano up dead centre on my car as I drove home along the A82 by Bridge of Orchy and passing over the roof by what felt like only a few feet!! (Thanks though, I wont forget that one - looked sweet)

Cheer's Grae

canberra
11th Jul 2002, 17:17
there arent any low flying routes as such. in fact mod discourages units from having set routes(any pilot who disagrees please read the low flying handbook), but any rural area will get low flying fixed wing aircraft with the exception of northern ireland.

goldcup
11th Jul 2002, 17:33
B*gger me!

canberra actually used some punctuation! Just a comma, but I suppose that's a start. Can we save up and get him a keyboard with a shift key?