PDA

View Full Version : Happy World Pilots Day!

Kapitanleutnant
26th Apr 2017, 12:06
The Chairman of the Board at my particular airline wrote a very nice email to all pilots today thanking us for our dedication and hard work during some challenging times for us. It was very sincere and much appreciated.

I'm sure you EK guys got something similar from Sir TC... Right? :-)

Kap

Instant Hooligan
26th Apr 2017, 12:16
Congrats on your escape, sincerely.

Now stop with the gloating, its a move far below you and is insensitive to those that haven't escaped or can't for reasons beyond their control.

Kapitanleutnant
26th Apr 2017, 12:28
So I take that as a "no"?

Well, just to chill out Instant Hooligan a bit: Iv'e ALWAYS thought the EK guys were among the best in the biz... the hardest working, the most professional. I'd fly with any of you, any day!

It is tragically sad that people are unable to leave for whatever reason. I know them all.....

I had half expected someone to say, "Hey we DID get a nice letter from EK Mgt"

EK will never learn..... Sad

K

natops
26th Apr 2017, 12:56
Hi there Kap!

Haven't seen anything yet till now. But as you know we are expecting something along the same line next month. Must be on the same page as the bonus, yes bonus, and the payrise and increase in scholing benefits etc. Also an apology from the bottom of their heart. No profitshare because all the profit has disappeared somehow.

Lets see if they really want to safe the company.
Exodus, movement of da people...

Don Corleone
27th Apr 2017, 12:26
"Worlds" pilot's day, that only is being celebrated in Turkey

😂

harry the cod
27th Apr 2017, 17:26
Hey Kap, good to see you present on these forum and still checking up to see how us poor fellows are struggling here in the sand.

Unfortunately, you're correct, Sir TC did not write to us with a thank you. However, HH S. Ahmed did......."As a small token of appreciation...you will each receive one free SRC sub load ticket to anywhere on our route network."

Of course, in isolation, hardly anything to get too excited about but just curious as to what your CEO offered? Or was it just 'a very nice email'?

Harry