PDA

View Full Version : Any info on Cebu Pacific Captain/TRI/TRE Positions

Bredrin
18th Apr 2017, 04:04
Cebu has advertised contracts for A330 Captains and Instructors with salaries topping out at U$18,000 per month for 6 weeks on and 2 weeks off. Anyone currently working there that would like to share their experiences?

Black Crow
20th Apr 2017, 03:15
Cebu has advertised contracts for A330 Captains and Instructors with salaries topping out at U$18,000 per month for 6 weeks on and 2 weeks off. Anyone currently working there that would like to share their experiences?

Just do a search of this forum about CP. If you still want to work there, proceed at your own peril.

dondino
21st Apr 2017, 02:48
hi bredrin,

Yes they are actually looking for those positions, as well as fo etc....the main problem as far as I know, is the fact that many give up after a while because of the long process of conversion of licence and most important the Visa, literally you will loess months.

on top of that the 6/2 recently was told but not listed on the contract so many tre they refuse the job so far.

6/2 is active right now on 330 for local employed pilots and expat contracted pilots.

Is a good starting point cebupacific, as i said before, but with your experience I'm sure there are much better offers out there!

take care

DD