PDA

View Full Version : GCAA Licence Verification Letter Refusal

ForestJump
12th Apr 2017, 13:39
Rumor has it that GCAA is refusing to issue the verification letter and hours declaration for pilots leaving ,Emirates and Etihad.
Does anybody knows if this is true?
Why? Are they that desperate to keep slaves working?

The Outlaw
12th Apr 2017, 15:18
small correction needed:

They're that desperate to keep slaves working!

Luckyheader
12th Apr 2017, 16:23
It's not true. I got mine with no problems.

The Turtle
13th Apr 2017, 16:36
Agreed. I've asked for two recently with no issues whatsoever

gtaflyer
14th Apr 2017, 05:07
I have to say forrestJump there is a problem as I also experienced refusal. It took me 4 months to get the verification letter. The Indian chap who dealt with it in the gcaa caused a lot of delays in his ineptness and lack of care.

I suspect and would not be supprised as a Delay tactic to stop people from getting the documentation they need to get out of the armpit/ sandpit of the Middle East.

pfvspnf
14th Apr 2017, 05:42
If this is happening it's really sad. Nothing a little wastes can't solve , there use to be an Indian girl in licensing who was quite helpful ..

Man Flex 37.5
14th Apr 2017, 06:22
The Indian chap who dealt with it in the gcaa caused a lot of delays in his ineptness and lack of care.

Copy paste for DU, Etisalat and just about every other muppet that you have to deal with here

Sorry about thread creep....

natops
14th Apr 2017, 06:45
You guys have a link to get this letter?
Or do you need to call?

Heading out as well....

Emma Royds
14th Apr 2017, 08:13
You can do it online from the GCAA website. Select 'E-Services' from the horizontal menu bar and then select 'Verification Letter' about half way down on the drop down menu.

Recent events are a lesson for us all to keep an alternative licence current for when we leave, so that the GCAA can be kept out of the leaving process.

natops
14th Apr 2017, 10:14
Thanks ER

Any guys who left EK for Korean and willing to answer a few questions I have via PM?