PDA

View Full Version : Air Macau cadet pilot program

simpson0105
6th Apr 2017, 15:52
Hey guys.

Air Macau just opened their cadet again this year.
I am just curious that does anyone has already been through the application and interview stages with Air Macau last year?

If so, how long does it generally take before they let you know if you've passed the initial screening and been selected for an interview?
There is very limited information out there.

Does anyone want to prepare and share the information together?

Cheers guys :ok:

Daniel Long
4th May 2017, 10:28
Hi man,

I just submitted application yesterday. Are you a Macau citizen? Do you know if I'm not living with Macau but holding a permanent Macau ID with HK passport, am I eligible for the cadet?

Skipper.
16th May 2017, 04:49
Hey there, I sumbitted an application few weeks ago and just received an email from the airline.

Anyone has received the email as well? They are asking us to submit the IDs and certificates, including originals and copies of it... I guess they expect the appliants to be there personally? :ooh:

metalll
20th May 2017, 04:04
Hi Skipper, I received the email too. I suspect we have to go in person, no way we are gonna submit our original certificates to them by post.

Skipper.
21st May 2017, 10:18
Hi Skipper, I received the email too. I suspect we have to go in person, no way we are gonna submit our original certificates to them by post.

Yup thats what I thought too.
The only thing that I was worrying is the eyesight cert.
I had a hk class 1 medical cert, but it was expired, not sure if that works or not..

swonder
21st May 2017, 11:48
I wonder if only those who have Macau ID can apply.

Skipper.
7th Jun 2017, 08:37
Any news for anyone?
Documents submitted and HR said next round would be around end of June...

rocky6403
8th Jun 2017, 07:16
Any news for anyone?
Documents submitted and HR said next round would be around end of June...

Hi Skipper, "next round" your mean is about the start of aptitude test and interview end of June? And are you holding Macau permanent ID?

Frankly this is the second year I applied the program and as I know... last year the period of Round One screening is very very short (just 1 week). Unfortunately I was out of town for business that time (informed airline ahead by email) and so it maybe the reason i didn't get their feedback.

And this year, until now I didn't got any email from airline to ask submitting document, maybe my document is still kept in their database....

Skipper.
8th Jun 2017, 23:24
Hi Skipper, "next round" your mean is about the start of aptitude test and interview end of June? And are you holding Macau permanent ID?

Frankly this is the second year I applied the program and as I know... last year the period of Round One screening is very very short (just 1 week). Unfortunately I was out of town for business that time (informed airline ahead by email) and so it maybe the reason i didn't get their feedback.

And this year, until now I didn't got any email from airline to ask submitting document, maybe my document is still kept in their database....

Hey Rocky hows going?
Good to know someome else is also applying for this finally :8

Well I am not sure about next round tho... They just said next round of testing will be held at the end of June, didnt specify the details. So you got the invitation of testing last year? Apt test and interview to be carried out at the same day?

And yes I am holding the perm ID.

Dont worry about that, I think you are right, they have your docs so probably no further submission would needed.

Just give me a shout when you have email for the coming round :O

Do you wanna share more info?
Lets pm some contacts
Cheers!

rocky6403
9th Jun 2017, 01:28
Hey Rocky hows going?
Good to know someome else is also applying for this finally :8

Well I am not sure about next round tho... They just said next round of testing will be held at the end of June, didnt specify the details. So you got the invitation of testing last year? Apt test and interview to be carried out at the same day?

And yes I am holding the perm ID.

Dont worry about that, I think you are right, they have your docs so probably no further submission would needed.

Just give me a shout when you have email for the coming round :O

Do you wanna share more info?
Lets pm some contacts
Cheers!

More info for you as my "not very familiar" friend (never met, just whatsapp... haha) who had gone though all sessions and now training in France.

He did 1st round in two consecutive days, day 1 apt test, day 2 prelim. interview. And then 2nd round for final interview. Everything goes fast.

Anyway there's rumor ENAC only accepts candidates age 18 to 28. But I'm not sure tho I exceed this range.

Oh.. I'm rookie in this forum, how can I pm you??

Skipper.
9th Jun 2017, 09:38
More info for you as my "not very familiar" friend (never met, just whatsapp... haha) who had gone though all sessions and now training in France.

He did 1st round in two consecutive days, day 1 apt test, day 2 prelim. interview. And then 2nd round for final interview. Everything goes fast.

Anyway there's rumor ENAC only accepts candidates age 18 to 28. But I'm not sure tho I exceed this range.

Good for him!
If there are only 2 rounds, the selection criteria must be really harsh...

I have never heard of the rumor, and I am falling off from the range soon too... Lol

I am also new to this too, there is a personal message function but somehow I cant use that...
Or maybe you can leave your email here so that I could contact you?
Cheers.

Skipper.
9th Jun 2017, 09:42

Looks like I have unlocked the pm function, but I cant pm you lol

simpson0105
11th Jun 2017, 04:37
I submitted my personal document to office last week.
Could you guys mind to form a whatsapp or telegram group to share the info?

metalll
12th Jun 2017, 13:10
I don't know how to PM you guys too... I submitted my doc to them at the end of May

emiphans
22nd Jun 2017, 02:43
hey there, did you guys receive any information for next round selection?

Skipper.
27th Jun 2017, 13:22
hey there, did you guys receive any information for next round selection?

Yes I received email for written test today, what about you? :)

Katrineee
28th Jun 2017, 16:29
Hey guys, I got the email for the written test too, wonder what they will test as just take half an hour. Anyone know any information?

emiphans
29th Jun 2017, 02:08
Yes I received email for written test today, what about you? :)

thanks. same, received the information on tuesday. good luck!

Specter
26th Mar 2018, 20:49
Hey,

It seems like the cadet program is open again.
Does anyone knows what is the maximum age limit that they accept?
I don't want to do all the exams before knowing that they have age limits.

Thank you in advance,
Cheers

kendawg
21st Aug 2019, 07:20
Hey is anyone here able to shed some light on what would be included in the written test as well as the computer app test ??
I couldn't find any info anywhere.

Many thanks