PDA

View Full Version : FAA no accident/incident/violation letter

ws737
6th Apr 2017, 08:23
I've done a pretty good search with my limited abilities and can't seem to find a fast track to getting the letter from the FAA. I've sent an email to the appropriate department and left a voice mail. I know there's lots of guys flying overseas that have required the letter. I'm wondering if someone can point me in the right direction to get an electronic copy in fairly short order. I'm shortlisted for a job I'd really like and they're just waiting for me to produce this last document....appreciate any help on this.

Cheers
Steve

havick
6th Apr 2017, 10:52
I've done a pretty good search with my limited abilities and can't seem to find a fast track to getting the letter from the FAA. I've sent an email to the appropriate department and left a voice mail. I know there's lots of guys flying overseas that have required the letter. I'm wondering if someone can point me in the right direction to get an electronic copy in fairly short order. I'm shortlisted for a job I'd really like and they're just waiting for me to produce this last document....appreciate any help on this.

Cheers
Steve

You can do it online yourself through their website. You just have to login to the airmen section where you change your address and there's an option to have the letter generated and emailed to you immediately

ws737
6th Apr 2017, 17:02
I might be dense but I can't find it anywhere on the site? I did the verification letter but I can't find anywhere to "self serve" the no accident/incident/violation letter....:ugh:

jackcarls0n
6th Apr 2017, 18:05
https://www.faa.gov/pilots/lic_cert/pria/media/pa_verification_ltr_req.rtf

You need to fill a form and send it to [email protected]

They can email you the letter. I think I send them a letter using the online free fax system which was the fastest way. The letter is called AIE letter or AIE verification letter.

HEMS driver
7th Apr 2017, 23:52
https://www.faa.gov/pilots/lic_cert/pria/media/pa_verification_ltr_req.rtf

You need to fill a form and send it to [email protected]

They can email you the letter. I think I send them a letter using the online free fax system which was the fastest way. The letter is called AIE letter or AIE verification letter.

I just used this service, and received the letter via email in about 18 hours.

ws737
8th Apr 2017, 09:00
Gentlemen

Thank you all for your responses/help on this. I did send everything properly last week but I've had no response thus far. Maybe I hit a busy time or the request got lost/never made it. I've just resent everything