PDA

View Full Version : I want to apply to Qatar airways but I feel like they will reject me.

artangels94
28th Mar 2017, 20:05
Hi everyone,

Qatar airways is coming to my country El Salvador and as many of you this is my dream job nad I really wish so bad to be hired.

I'm afraid that they will reject me because of the way I look. I'm very tall however I'm very skinny and I will not gain any weight in 1 week and a half. I consider that I'm a good looking person and I know I'm healthy as well. The thing is that I'm so afraid because I just got a haircut in order to look good the day of the interview but with my hair shorter and after shaving my beard I feel like I look so skinny they will reject me.

I know I have everything they need, I'm a very good english speaker with plenty of experience, I'm tall and a very outgoing person but I feel so ugly the way I look without a beard and short hair and I don't have a problem with that but I feel like I won't be even given a chance. Literally hundreds of people will apply for that position and I know I will be really sad if they don't hire me.

Any advise you can give me?

Thank you.