PDA

View Full Version : End of RPG?

UAV689
22nd Mar 2017, 18:11
I know nothing really came of it, but i hear some have received today a refund email from rpg, and looks like the website is down is that the end?

What now for fr drivers.....

RAT 5
22nd Mar 2017, 20:52
More info please so we can understand your question.

172_driver
22nd Mar 2017, 21:05
I think he asks if RPG is still up and running. There was a monthly fee you paid for its administration, that now seems to be refunded.

REPA went down a year or so ago never to come back.

Good luck to all, I guess at the end of the day Ryanair is just too good of a place to be for anyone to do something about it.

UAV689
22nd Mar 2017, 21:37
I think its finished. Site down and monies refunded....nothing posted on their fb page since sept...

Rip rpg

Alpine Flyer
23rd Mar 2017, 08:04
Ryanair pilots should join their national pilot associations.

Jonnyknoxville
24th Mar 2017, 09:11
The european pilot unions got what they wanted out of the FR pilots , documents signed by over half the pilots saying that they wanted to be represented . Then they used this to further their own ends , wreaking havoc all over europe to attack ryanair through various governments and the european union . They never actually even tried to further the pilots interests . Only objective was to cause ryanair as much disruption as possible through various means . Once this was done they pissed off into the distance , yet at times still purport to be representative of the ryanair pilots .

skymonkey1
24th Mar 2017, 20:14
pilots interests will be furthered when the pilots take ownership - from what i understand, the RPG was a framework not the solution - it gave communication channels and some protection with regards to communications and leadership. We all know how hard it is to organize especially with such a hostile and hostile management, but it is not impossible. A union cannot do it for you unless we recognize that we are the union! take ownership, responsibility and control