PDA

View Full Version : Voyager and Hunter threads concluded (more or less)

Brian W May
10th Mar 2017, 10:14
Well, now there's a result in each of the above inquiries - whether or not you agree with any, part or none of the results . . . .

I can't help thinking each of those threads has almost degenerated into shifting air at 38˚C - not having a dig by the way but many of the posts are consequential and peripheral.

It's just that we had tens of thousands of posts about the Malaysian B777 then nothing. Thousands about the Hunter and Voyager . . .

What are we going to talk about now ?

just another jocky
10th Mar 2017, 11:18
The weather?

dervish
10th Mar 2017, 11:32
MoD'll be pleased to see Voyager shut down. Imagine if Mull of Kintyre or Nimrod had been shut down at this stage.

Brian W May
10th Mar 2017, 19:34
MoD'll be pleased to see Voyager shut down. Imagine if Mull of Kintyre or Nimrod had been shut down at this stage.

Ain't that the truth . . .

salad-dodger
10th Mar 2017, 23:52
It won't be long. Mark my words. Buggerlugs2 will be along very shortly to tell us all about how some malevolent, misaligned, type, planted by the KGB, CIA, TSB, North Korea was out to ruin everything Her Britannic Majesty's Royal Air Force tried to do.

S-D

Brian W May
11th Mar 2017, 06:26
Do I detect a soupcon of cynicism there mon brave . . . can't imagine who you mean :=

dervish
11th Mar 2017, 07:37
Given the evidence, an idiotic comment.

Brian 48nav
11th Mar 2017, 08:14
Be nice if you knew how to spell! It's Britannic.