PDA

View Full Version : Type in turkey

Justin19899
3rd Mar 2017, 20:38
Hi i have token my cpl/ir and looking for a time building program
Is there any pilot from turkey here to help me.i just want to know that is there any airlines in tukey which provides hours building or type rating.thanks

mehmet_TR
4th Mar 2017, 09:23
Are you Turkish citizen? If yes the only company gives type rating with job is Book cheap flights online to Turkey and Egypt | sunexpress.com (http://www.sunexpress.com)
You may get type rating without line training and job from www.flypgs.com also.
Turkish Airlines is not hiring now.

Justin19899
4th Mar 2017, 10:41
Thanks mehmet.i am not turkish citizen
I like to get type and making about 300 hours then back up o my country

P40Warhawk
4th Mar 2017, 17:12
Stop for .... sake paying for hours. Market is getting better now, so dont be freakin lazy and take the short cut. Go and try to find job without LT. I also have my rating on B737 and I received few invitations for assessments although I dont have hrs on type.

When you have CPL IR I hope yo have also MEP and MCC JOC? Then try to find a job without that nonsense. Try that for like 3 yrs.

Justin19899
4th Mar 2017, 20:10
Thanks for cheer up

pfvspnf
5th Mar 2017, 02:53
Suggest you do an English course first before attempting to fly an airplane

healthy normal pew
5th Mar 2017, 12:04
Does anyone know about jet flight training in turkey ?? they claim to have Lt in saudia.

P40Warhawk
5th Mar 2017, 15:58
I would suggest you will sign up for that LT and I hope that you get scammed. Good luck.

And thanks for helping to screw up our terms and conditions.

P40Warhawk
6th Mar 2017, 10:58
There is a difference between doing Type Rating and doing a LT. Same as doing MCC JOC in todays era. A good JOC costs also 10-13K in CTC. For a few more K I had my TR incl. Base Training.

Line Training is a whole different story. You fly with actual PAX. Pax bring revenue. For that you should get paid which is in many situations is NOT the case. No salary or very little salary while flying with PAX. Instead you pay a big sum of money to be allowed to sit in that RHS. You see the difference Council?

Ihatemondays
7th Mar 2017, 08:18
Sometimes there are some advertisements for LT in Turkey on aviation job and BAA.
Payment for LT for Turkish citizen in Turkey is forbidden and that is why type rating prices are so high in Turkey. They basically add some part of LT to type rating prices.

But since you dont have Turkish citizenship you will be charged for LT. Perhaps it might be better to get type rating somewhere cheaper and then get the LT in Turkey if you would like to.