PDA

View Full Version : Ryanair recruitment ( CAE, APC)

aux844
23rd Feb 2017, 20:14
Hi guys, anybody knows about the cost of the type rating in ryanair? for what i know it was 29k euros with the CAE cadet program, than few months ago i heard that now they just ask for 5K euros, a bond of 6 years with the company and a detraction of 5% of your monthly income. Here comes my concerning, searching properly on the net i found that this scheme ( 5k,6 years,-5%) is available only for applicant who belong to certain flight schools in partnership with ryanair (they call this program APC) and most of them says " our best student will be sponsored to ryanair".:rolleyes:
I hope some of you have some useful information.
Best regards,

maximus610
24th Feb 2017, 08:32
Indeed, the APC programme is working, taking graduates from different ATO's. You need to pay only 5000€ that is going towards MCC(no need prior ryanair assessment). 6 years bond etc, as written above.

The schools I personal know whose graduates went through this programme are from Romania and Greece.

plikee
24th Feb 2017, 10:12
3 year initial contract as a contractor (no direct employment with RYR), extendable to 6 years
6 year bond
€5k to be paid initially when you start (non-refundable)
if you leave early, you'll pay:
-within 4 years: €20k
-within 5 years: €14k
-within 6 years: €8k
pay is less 5€ per scheduled block hour of the current contract pay (McGinley)

I don't know what flight school you need to come from to have this however I know that this is not available to the guys getting 'normal' interviews in DUB. I believe your flight school needs to have and agreement with RYR (like GAir).

Hope this helps.

Miraan
10th Mar 2017, 13:29
And does some of you know if there is a chance of enter the program if you did the trainning in another school? Or if any school would send you even if you dont do the all trainning with them?

Miraan
10th Mar 2017, 22:07
Rumors? Guys where does people get those informations from? I check internet and i only find g air , i really need to decide , or i do my mcc or i wait for it ...

LaGuardia
11th Mar 2017, 21:31
And which schools today are collaborating with RYR?

dirk85
11th Mar 2017, 23:23
Aeroclub Varese, in Italy, is in the APC Programme.

oldkarim
12th Mar 2017, 09:08
By the way last month I took a friend of mine to visit an italian ATO in Bgy and they said us that APC is suspended in Italy at the moment. He could speak just for italian ATOs, don't know if in rest of EU is the same so don't choose the school just becouse they say we have APC since most of the school had that... Most of them used this apc as marketing strategy and this is not fair