PDA

View Full Version : Lion Air pax alleges flight crew invited her into the cockpit for a sm

jetjockey696
9th Feb 2017, 09:42
She must have been very a good looking girl with a short skirt with a old horny capt.

Lion Air passenger alleges pilot and co-captain invited her into the cockpit for a smoke mid-flight

Lion Air apparently has another fire to put out.

A woman is alleging that during her Lion Air flight from Makassar to Bali on January 9, 2017, the pilot and co-captain invited her into the plane’s cockpit to smoke, mid-flight.

The 20-year-old woman, identified in reports by initials, AR, claims that she was asked by the flight attendant to move seats up front, at the request of the pilot. Once up front, the woman says she was invited to enter the cockpit to smoke with the pilot.

The Lion Air Group has confirmed that they are dealing with the allegations.

“We are currently deepening an internal investigation with the Ministry of Transportation. We are awaiting the resultless of the investigation from the ministry,” Lion Air Group spokesman Andy M. Saladin told Tribun Bali on Friday.

Lion Air is a Jakarta-based, Indonesian budget carrier. The airline has had a questionable safety record over the years and made global headlines in 2013 when a flight landing in Bali totally missed the runway. Just last month, a story broke that the pilot of that flight was hallucinating due to drug use.

By Coconuts Bali February 3, 2017 / 15:10 WIT

Massey058
9th Feb 2017, 23:15
Can't be shocking to anyone surely. Lot's of smoke damaged 737 cockpits at Lion Air. I know a few of the expat F/O's felt unable to broach the subject when paired with smoking Captains.

fatbus
10th Feb 2017, 08:29
What is the airlines policy? Both smoking in flight deck and visitors .

4runner
10th Feb 2017, 12:39
So she goes into the cockpit and smokes, and then tells on the boys? They offer a courtesy and she stabs them in the back? Many airlines have "unofficial" policies vis a vis smoking in the cockpit. Am I the only one anymore that finds it cowardly to not say anything in person and then attack someone later on a public forum or social media? This behavior is prevelant amongst millenials and I find it passive aggressive and an indicator of poor social skills. I suffered through Greeks smoking in the cockpit during my line training on a new aircraft. This is how they operate and I was grateful for the opportunity and knowledge they imparted on me. We would also invite pax into the cockpit to smoke and it was appreciated. What a bunch of candy asses we have become.