PDA

View Full Version : News on BAA China

lelac
7th Feb 2017, 10:27
Hello Guys and Gals, anybody has any news / intel about BAA in China? Looking for info about salaries, bases, roster, promotions, company culture, etc
THANKS!!!

lelac
8th Feb 2017, 18:45
Any BAA (Business Aviation Asia) driver around???

JTF
14th Feb 2017, 05:01
Any word on the NetJets China tie-up? I've heard multiple, non compatible things lately and I have no idea what is real. I've heard the deal is straight up dead. I've heard that it is on with the companies remaining tied up, but operating mostly separately. The last thing I heard was that the whole thing was going to be re-branded NetJets and that there were negotiations with pilots over a new set of working conditions and pay. Is there any truth to any of the above?

lelac
14th Feb 2017, 10:28
Anyone out there have any salary figures for BAA?

JTF
15th Feb 2017, 05:53
How do the money and working conditions from that link for BAA compare to other Asian operators? I was under the impression that the pay for experienced long range business jet pilots was much higher. Maybe I am just mixed up because I've seen the ads for the Chinese airlines that are paying foreign captains so much more.

lelac
15th Feb 2017, 14:38
Actually I have been looking around and the $ offered by BAA is well bellow the average. But money is just part of the equation (roster - 2 months ON 1 month OFF - commuting possible, company safety culture, etc etc etc). That's why I created this thread, I am looking for more info on chinese / hk corporate gigs...