PDA

View Full Version : Cityjet`s Scandinavian CRJ`s

dire straits
2nd Feb 2017, 22:20
Does anyone have any info on T & C`s (Rostering, pay & holidays) on the scandi Cityjet CRJ operation. I would be very interested but can not find any info on recruitment and if they are hiring FD?

lssp
3rd Feb 2017, 09:30
Where are you from?

Mainly hiring Scandinavian pilots right now. Acually it seems like they are not hiring at the moment.

Pay is good and also roster but not good for commuting.

dire straits
3rd Feb 2017, 14:31
Issp, I`m from and in Scandiland so I don`t see commuting as a problem. Not so happy with my present situation so thats why I`m checking. Is pay good even if living up here, or are you spending your salary in a country with lower cost of living?
Will have to keep eyes on Cityjet website in the future then.

Intrance
3rd Feb 2017, 19:45
They are definitely looking for people, but possibly mainly for rated pilots at the moment. If you are interested in flying the CRJ for them I would certainly send in an 'unsolicited' application to whatever HR or info address they have. Can't hurt.

From hearsay, salary is competitive for Scandinavia, but I have no exact figures.

winterOPS
3rd Feb 2017, 19:51
dire

It is a decent outfit as far as I know. You have a PM in scandi language...

lssp
3rd Feb 2017, 22:23
Living in and paying tax in "scandi".

Pay is good enough SAS/Cimber standards and agreement.

lssp
5th Feb 2017, 15:31
Every base has their own list. So CPH base will just remain the same as Cimber I guess.

Flyingfisher
12th Feb 2017, 06:51
Does Cityjet have a seniority list? If so, are the Nordic pilots included in this or is it run as a separate operation? How will the Cimber pilots be integrated into Cityjet and will their T&Cs change?

Cityjet never has had a seniority list ever in its history and to my knowledge no plans to implement one.

KeithBollis
18th Feb 2017, 11:16
CityJet does use seniority, but only in certain circumstances. For example redundancy (this was used in 2012), and the order of starting successful command applicants.

The seniority is across fleet type and it's not widely publicised (though well known by us long serving guys).

VarigMD11
20th Feb 2017, 09:53
Can anyone shed some light on whether or not City Jet will change the T+Cīs after the Cimber take over, or will they stay the same as before?