PDA

View Full Version : Project Altitude

Cavallier
1st Feb 2017, 05:01
Is it just me or is this not the biggest load of bulls**t I have read since I had the misfortune to peruse 'Time To Win' and the associated 4 Pillars.
Will be interesting to see how many people clamber over each other to apply for the position.

The Cav

cxorcist
1st Feb 2017, 05:10
Is it just me or is this not the biggest load of bulls**t I have read since I had the misfortune to peruse 'Time To Win' and the associated 4 Pillars.
Will be interesting to see how many people clamber over each other to apply for the position.

The Cav

Hopefully none!

The Visionary
1st Feb 2017, 05:32
One need not look past the "float" the other night to see exactly what you mean Cav. During these dark days you would think forces would join to stop the evil empire. The whole planet now knows what is going on here. To put yourself out in the front of this mess seems silly to me but, yes, they will find people. They always do. Remember the dance at the airport? People actually show up at the "Institution" to rehearse and then go out IN PUBLIC, and on purpose! OMFG over.

So while the company craps all over it's North American based F/A's and blames, harrases and thumps the pilots, people are volunteering for free, to do these silly meaningless things.

Imagine for one moment if we had true unity at this place. The things we could put a stop to and accomplish together. How about protests, and with a "float". A sea of employees from all departments setting upon "The City" to tell management NO MORE! To express openly our loss of faith. Invite CNN, Skynews, RT and The BBC, to witness and cover the event. Theses foul miscreants would have a hard time explaining that away.

Imagine

Cavallier
1st Feb 2017, 05:35
I agree Visionary. That's what makes me so sad and frustrated at the same time.

AQIS Boigu
1st Feb 2017, 06:12
This must be the first time since 1993 where CX asks a pilot for his opinion?

Cafe City
1st Feb 2017, 06:34
Project Altitude: Alternatively know as Project "How Low Can You Go?"

The Visionary
1st Feb 2017, 08:35
I am laughing now as it's getting pathetic. ICE PIRATES, OMG Really? GL, please stop!

A freighter pilot wrote that he was pleased about his roster change under the door! WITF??? I am now wondering if CB, and the AOA GC, is getting ready for the hearing to have him ejected??? We cannot get RPs but here we have guys openly saying it's ok now. We are truly doomed! I give the company credit for getting around CC. You are smarter than us. Roster disruption is now normal or a "Deviation of Normalcy" but don't get mad, get even! Don't take it out on your colleagues come rant to us so we can punish or ignore as we have been doing for years now.

Is CC over now? Will any pilot that accepts ATs offer also be questioned? Do members that have left or were kicked out of the AOA get back in now that it's ok for others to accept things in contradiction to CC? How about Yammer? Is that acceptable?

Wow just wow

MENELAUS
1st Feb 2017, 17:18
Vis. Truly visionary. ( Forgive the pun, however you are turning out some good ****). A vigia to us all.

MENELAUS
1st Feb 2017, 17:20
And sorry " ice pirates". Which **** dreamt that up. And supplied the stickers ? Do me a ******* favour.

Brown Nose
2nd Feb 2017, 20:21
Surely volunteering for 'project altitude' is contravening CC and anyone who takes it up should be expelled from the union

pill
2nd Feb 2017, 23:12
An Expert! ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKorP55Aqvg

Avinthenews
2nd Feb 2017, 23:59
An Expert! ?

Was that not CX and Jeppessen discussing the CMP?

FlexibleResponse
3rd Feb 2017, 13:09
"Ice Pirates"?

No, no, no...I said "Nice Pilots"!

DropKnee
3rd Feb 2017, 14:24
An Expert! ?

I could see the pasty skinned managers having such a discussion.

Bob Hawke
3rd Feb 2017, 15:18
I'm inspired our leaders are ahead of the game. Seven red lines is clearly the answer.

Progress Wanchai
3rd Feb 2017, 17:14
Now here's a thinking outside the box expert Jeppessen should look at leading the CMP program.
The previous expert decided he'd rather spend the winter in Scotland than blow up green balloons that look like an A50. Amateur.

mr did
4th Feb 2017, 08:16
So the person responsible for selecting said project manager is a DCP. It indicates there is no direction or authority for any poor fool that volunteers, just the ignominy of being that guy blamed for whatever outsourcing or cuts they have already decided on.

And with 500 odd non flying positions in FLTOPs, I'd say there will be a lot of bodies.

Gordomac
4th Feb 2017, 11:07
Globs, what the hell is "A Vigia " ?

MENELAUS
4th Feb 2017, 11:25
Look it up Gordo. Even you can look it up.