PDA

View Full Version : easyJet rosters.

INLAK
8th Jul 2002, 14:14
Can anybody "in the know" tell me what a typical roster would be at easyJet at the moment, particularly from bases like GLA, EDI and the upcoming BFS base?

How are things going to be sorted with the GO merger, on doubling up of some routes?

BALOO
9th Jul 2002, 11:11
INLAK
Please don't take offense that no-one has replied to your questions. For the last month or so, everybody (well, almost everybody) is working their socks off and for the moment, rosters are somewhat of a nighmare! Quite honestly, I don't think that there is [U]anyone[U] "in the know" :rolleyes:
Sincerely hope that the merger, or to be more precise - take-over, will include certain aspects of management and the whole of the rostering team from Go! All in all, like lots of other airlines at this time of year, we're all tired, a bit pi**ed off but, there again, it pays the mortgage and things should get better soon ------ I HOPE !!!

Denti
9th Jul 2002, 12:51
Oops, that doesn't sound too good, i hope we'll keep a bit of our rostering policy. Right know i'm flying about 50-60 hours a month, about 40 sectors, have 13 off-days and about five standby-days (one hour notice). So all in all i have about 13-14 days flying a month. That's not too bad :-)

Let's see what those orange guys tell us tonight about the take-over. I hope they need some time with go before they begin with dba.

INLAK
9th Jul 2002, 23:11
Thanks for the replies. I was wondering what the routes were from the minor bases, like EDI and GLA. Would it be, for example, just GLA-LTN doubles, or would the same crew then do a route out of LTN?

jetgirl
14th Jul 2002, 16:02
All mix and match through LTN/LGW/AMS so not just doubles. Days usually 4 sectors. Expect to fly a LOT especially when 700 rated..........Sorry fell asleep then due overwork.

About 45-50 sectors (although 62 is my record) with 6on 1flexi 2 off roster. Our aircraft fly more per day than Go due to the different low cost model and we are praying for the Go rostering team to take over at easy.........PLEASE.