PDA

View Full Version : Flight training in Europe

Abdulrahman
26th Jan 2017, 17:40
Hello everyone,

I am 20 years old Egyptian citizen and now i live in Poland,

I was working for 3 years to collect money to start studying aviation, so any recommendations about the flight schools in Poland or in Europe for international students and it's around 35 or 40 Thousand Euro ??

Thanks for attention :))

Flyfede80
27th Jan 2017, 05:53
35/40 it's too low for a Professional path...the right total price is around 50/55/60k in Poland too...the training is not a low cost approach...

hegemon88
2nd Feb 2017, 23:44
There's a new school in the west of Poland, Westwings, who just put up an indicative pricelist on their website, and modular ATPL comes at €32k plus hour building (which can be €10k in a local flying club). So, similar to Smart Aero and Smart Aviation, just one more option and closer to western Europe.

Ah, one thing - they're starting this year, ATO certificate still pending. Wait and see I guess...

Abdulrahman
28th Apr 2017, 18:44
Thanks a lot guys for your informations and your time, I really appreciate that :3

Ali agabani
22nd Oct 2017, 23:29
Thanks a lot guys for your informations and your time, I really appreciate that :3

Salam abdo, I want to ask you about living in poland for a non EU student how is it and I want to get my flight training in poland too so let's talk more about it give me your Facebook account or your what's app num please