PDA

View Full Version : NPPL medical self declaration.

Samko
24th Jan 2017, 15:42
I have had no success with sending form SRG 1210 to the CAA.
I have downloaded the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader, as instructed, but I am having trouble following the rest of the instructions for iMac users.
I have managed to fill out the form OK, but I have not figured out how to get it to the CAA in a format they can read.
Can anybody help?

Background Noise
25th Jan 2017, 11:42
Hmm - I have just tried it, filling it in either in a browser window, or in Acrobat Reader, saving it and emailing it to myself.

Maybe the problem is at the CAA end, and that wouldn't be a first. I see that by default it saves itself as name.aspx.pdf - the double extension might cause a problem with their email system, but I managed to email it to myself in that format and also as name.pdf without any issues.

I can walk you through the steps I am using if you like.

Samko
25th Jan 2017, 18:06
Thank you for your reply. I think if it is done using Internet Explorer and Adobe Acrobat the form can be sent using the "Submit" option. I received an email telling me the application had been unsuccessful. They said that I should "open the form in the full version of Adobe Reader" then "Share the document back to us as an Original not a flattened copy and send it to us by email". That seems to be where my problem lies. I'll have another go using IE on the computer of a neighbour and see how I get on. Thank you for your offer of help - I might yet take you up on it.