PDA

View Full Version : EC135T1 Performance

justlearning
14th Jan 2017, 00:44
Trying to pin down some performance information on the older EC135T1's. Company I am now working for is currently looking at these for some operations, and getting performance data is a bit tricky.

Anyone know of a source where I can get my eyes on one of the IGE/OGE performance charts, as well as the OEI chart as well? The 135's we are looking at have a MGW of 6,250#, and I need to verify that they will work for our plans before we get much further.

Thanks.

RotorDompteur
14th Jan 2017, 07:02
Send me a PM - I sure we can find something for you. :-)

havick
14th Jan 2017, 08:10
Trying to pin down some performance information on the older EC135T1's. Company I am now working for is currently looking at these for some operations, and getting performance data is a bit tricky.

Anyone know of a source where I can get my eyes on one of the IGE/OGE performance charts, as well as the OEI chart as well? The 135's we are looking at have a MGW of 6,250#, and I need to verify that they will work for our plans before we get much further.

Thanks.

If you've already identified the aircraft by serial number, shouldn't the seller be able to give you the info you need or at least scan the pages for you? At least you'll have the correct charts for the mod status.

hueyracer
14th Jan 2017, 08:55
There were numerous reasons why operator changed to the T2 or even the later models (or now the H145).....

The T1 was completely underpowered, and the endurance wasn´t great either....

I remember taking full fuel and 2 pax, and being close to max performance in high altitude (at 6000 ft!)

justlearning
14th Jan 2017, 12:59
Send me a PM - I sure we can find something for you. :-)

PM sent, thanks!

If you've already identified the aircraft by serial number, shouldn't the seller be able to give you the info you need or at least scan the pages for you? At least you'll have the correct charts for the mod status.

Theoretically, yes.

I've made requests through our channels to get certain information. I've gotten almost all of my requested info, except the performance charts. I've got interior pictures of everything, a mtx manual, the equipment list, the current w&b, info on STC's, etc. Just no performance charts.

I have even asked flight safety (where I am doing my training), but they don't have any charts for the T1.

There were numerous reasons why operator changed to the T2 or even the later models (or now the H145).....

The T1 was completely underpowered, and the endurance wasn´t great either....

I remember taking full fuel and 2 pax, and being close to max performance in high altitude (at 6000 ft!)

That's why I need the information, so I can make sure we are making a wise decision. :ok: