PDA

View Full Version : VIP Flight Attendant training

Yogibaboo
7th Jan 2017, 20:01
Hello,

My company is an operator of bizjet and we are planning to hire new flight attendant. She has an airline experience and she is familiar with safety and emergency procedures, but she needs VIP Cabin Crew training (etiquette, potokol, etc). I have found that TAG Aviation Farnborough and Baltic Aviation Academy Vilnius are running that kind of courses. Do you know any other training centers specialized in that here in Europe?

Thanks in advance!!!

Yogi

B2N2
8th Jan 2017, 02:36
Cup meet saucer:
http://www.pprune.org/cabin-crew/588861-vip-flight-attendant-looking-freelance-work.html#post9633653

whisky777
8th Jan 2017, 08:37
I would recommend TAG for quality of training. Flight Safety in Paris used to do a course, I am not sure if they still do... I trained my own crew to be honest (ex VIP FA), as I could not find a course that suited our needs and on managements strict budget. These kind of courses (decent ones) are few and far between and some are upwards of 2000 euro for a couple of days! Unfortunately, there are some I am aware of that are very well marketed and would not recommend...

Piltdown Man
8th Jan 2017, 18:08
A little while ago I asked an experienced (please forgive me) private aircraft stewardess (I use this term as even she was unclear about the title that described her function) about what was the most difficult part of her job and where you get the experience. She explained that the security, safety and evacuation aspects were simple. The really tough stuff was the catering and silver service. The latter was taught to her in a previous job in an upmarket hotel. She worked out the catering aspect herself using her five star and private dining knowledge. I know this doesn't help much but maybe you work with a hotel for continuity training and development.

PM

Tray Surfer
8th Jan 2017, 18:36
https://www.corporateflighttraining.com

Yasmin, her training is excellent! :ok:

Yogibaboo
23rd Jan 2017, 11:29
Thanx for all advices!!! Especially Tray Surfer. Yasmin is now doing one on one training for our new F/A. She's great!!!