PDA

View Full Version : VA BNE CABIN CREW 2017

Margret91
6th Jan 2017, 10:23
hi everyone!
So I applied for BNE VA in dec 2016 and My status says "application acknowledged " does anyone know what It means and if there's a slight chance that it's a good thing ?

Margret91
6th Jan 2017, 19:56
Hey Margret

I'm not sure what's going on but I know how you feel. I applied in late dec for BNE base too and I'm in exactly the same situation. I've been sitting here in suspense ever since I applied.

Soo glad someone is going through the same as me lol I saw they opened up another vacancy for the same position appl closes 31st Jan. The wait is killing me ! thank you for replying please let me know if you hear anything on your side 😊 Good luck !

Skyangel20
6th Jan 2017, 23:08
Read the other Virgin forum it has tonnes of insight into the recruitment process :)

Margret91
7th Jan 2017, 20:21
Read the other Virgin forum it has tonnes of insight into the recruitment process :)

Thank you ! Will do lol

Margret91
29th Jan 2017, 06:08
Hi Margret!

It's been a couple of weeks since you started the thread, so I thought I'd find out whether or not you'd heard anything back from VA. Or is your status still "application acknowledgment?"

Hi there unfortunately it still says appl acknowledged 🙄 Lmao

Margret91
31st Jan 2017, 01:57
So I just got an email saying I got through to the next stage but there are no recruitment days yet so it's another wait 💤 oh well hope you checked your mail ! Let me know hope you got it too so we can meet up on the recruitment days 😊