PDA

View Full Version : Changing the Font and print size of email text Outlook 2010

Centaurus
20th Dec 2016, 11:33
My desk top computer has Microsoft Outlook 2010. Windows 7
The emails size are ridiculously small type called Calbiri font size11 which in my dotage I find hard to read.

I changed to Times New Roman and size 16 and prefer to stay with those two settings. The problem is the computer defaults back to Calibri (spelling incorrect?) and size 11 as soon as I send an email.

How do I ensure the revised font and size stays as selected for all future operation and not revert?
It is a Settings problem but I have been unable to navigate through the minefield of re-setting to the desired font and size and making them permanent (until I choose to change them again)?
Appreciate wise counsel

TWT
20th Dec 2016, 12:24
Try :

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Change-the-default-font-or-text-color-for-email-messages-1aabb236-01d4-4faf-b998-a4087da3ceab

Centaurus
23rd Dec 2016, 12:38
Thanks TWT. Problem fixed. Cent.

Bushfiva
23rd Dec 2016, 14:33
Is the rest of the text in Outlook the right size, or is it specifically the text in emails that is small? Because you're now sending pretty large-text emails to people. You may want to check that the default zoom level in emails hasn't been set to something other than 100%.