PDA

View Full Version : Luxair Non-type rated FO

Tomas1993
3rd Dec 2016, 17:46
Hello,
I would like to ask for information about recruitment process for non-type rated FO. I´ve heard something about DLR tests, can somebody confirm this information? And what about type-rating, is it paid by company or must be paid by applicant?

Thank you for any information! :)

trancada
8th Dec 2016, 21:19
They accept spontaneous applications.
Wich aircraft do you normally start in this case?

AdzMc
9th Dec 2016, 13:57
I applied for this position a few weeks ago and got an email saying I didn't meet their minimum requirements, even though I exceeded them all.....:hmm:

Mlambin
9th Dec 2016, 15:28
I don't think they are hiring, it's spontaneous applications. I applied twice and never get anything positive.

flyhigh788
9th Dec 2016, 16:06
I applied and didn't hear anything for years :)

SeventhHeaven
9th Dec 2016, 17:59
I'm surprised you even got a rejection :O They've been accepting spontaneous applications for years and I never heard back.

maxxxs
15th Dec 2016, 09:16
Hi there !

Subject to change but you start in Q400. TR paid by Luxair.

Seems like the invitation go with the adress. They wish pilots living 1H away from ELLX.

1 : technical interview with 2 management pilots. Common questions are easily findable online
2 : DLR test in Hamburg. I HIGHLY suggest you train for those tests.
3 : Assessment center. That's a group and individual interview, with psys checking evrything about you
4 : Sim on B737CL
5 : Final interview

If you fail one of the steps, try again 2 years later. If you fail the assessment center or the final interview, your psy profile doesn't fit them and you'll not be allowed to try again.

Last invitation I got was through the spontaneous application, there was no specific offer.

Kalle.Boso
24th Aug 2017, 09:33
Looks like they split the former DLR GU and FQ. The GU still takes place at DLR in Hamburg and the assessment center, the former FQ, is now conducted in Luxembourg.

Does anyone have further information about the assessment center or wants to share his/her experience?