PDA

View Full Version : TAG U.K. Terms and conditions

Lomcovack
19th Nov 2016, 18:17
Dear all,

Any body out there willing to give me appprox terms and conditions for UK TAG pilots.

Permanent position, salary FO and Captain.

Thank you in advance.

Mustapha Cuppa
20th Nov 2016, 12:45
Was my reply to your previous post of any benefit to you?

SoFarFromHome
20th Nov 2016, 12:55
Hi Mustapha,

It looks like tag UK need a global pilot or two,

It would be interesting to know what sort or terms and conditions were on offer, I have been looking forward to someone replying to this post!

SFFH

:ok:

Lomcovack
20th Nov 2016, 15:04
MC

Ref the TRI post. Yes re read the para you mentioned and all clear tks.

RFGN
25th Nov 2016, 15:39
Global job, I heard salary F/O;5000£ on 20/10 days off not in row.

McMax
26th Nov 2016, 03:03
Depending on aircraft type, experience and owner.
There is no fixed payscale in place for all aircraft.

SoFarFromHome
4th Dec 2016, 07:35
Cheers RFGN,

Appreciate the wages are about as good as you can negotiate, do you have a ballpark figure for a skipper?

Strange to have 20/10 but not ten off at once? Isn't that rather the point so you can commute, or get back home?

Where in the world does the best commuting jobs, or is it the same, if you can negotiate it, maybe you can get it?

SFFH

kishna
17th Dec 2016, 09:57
Salaries and T's & C's vary hugely within the Company. TAG UK vs Geneva vs Asia, Owner, type etc. Offshore vs onshore employment.

Be very wary of any job that in the outset says 10 days off pm but not in a row. Sounds like one where they're running on a tight budget to me. I imagine that I know the one...!

TAG as an employer are only as good as the aircraft that you are assigned which is directly related to the lead captain (CAM) of the aircraft! Most are awesome guys who put the crew in high regard and treat them accordingly, others are bombastic, egotistical power hungry sorts who will not.

SoFarFromHome
13th Dec 2017, 09:24
Hi Kishna,

Thanks for the reply and apologies for the delay.

I know of one chap who has left TAG UK due to the sort of character you describe...not the good one.

Such a shame, but he is closer to home than before and the 14/14 never quite worked out anyway with lots more giving than getting.

AC and owner, CAM are what counts agreed, any updates on hiring or typical packages on offer?

I am keen to move home, but not from the pan into the fire.

Best regards,

SFFH