PDA

View Full Version : Flybe MPL CTC

fraser1
12th Nov 2016, 08:41
Morning all,

After purchasing Airliner World magazine this month I seen on the back page that the Flybe MPL scheme with CTC will be opening soon.

Has anyone looked into this scheme in previous years? What's your opinions?

Also with the finance side of things, Flybe do pay a large part of your training but if I'm right in thinking you have to pay that back? Also with the type rating they bond you so that is good I guess.

With the starting salary for an FO around 30K and then maybe 2-3 thousand extra in flight duty pay. What do you think the monthly repayments will be on the loan and what do you think you will left with at the end of the month?

Thanks.

Iselbewohner
26th Nov 2016, 11:19
The Flybe programme in cooperation with CTC is now open for applications ;-)

tfin25
26th Nov 2016, 11:53
From a first look at the CTC page it doesn't look as if flybe will be paying any of the course fees like they have in the past.

FlyVeryHigh-
26th Nov 2016, 13:01
The page was updated not so long ago before it had opened today in anticipation of opening, and the total course fee was £93,800 with a £23,000 part-sponsorship (paid back via salary sacrifice over a few years once in employment). Now it's gone up £1,000 and the offer of a loan from flybe is gone.

Absolute shame as id really love to work for Flybe, but I suppose it's following the MPL they do with FTE in terms of finance.

yankee_alpha
26th Nov 2016, 14:22
Any reason why it's with CTC this time and not FTE?

FlyVeryHigh-
26th Nov 2016, 14:25
FTE ran theirs about 6ish months ago. They seem to work with both schools at the same time.

gbotley
17th Dec 2016, 23:03
@Deepest Blue, with CTC processing the Virgin MPL, Generation easyJet and FlyBe, it may be a little while. Everything good is worth waiting for though :-) Sit tight and the answer you're looking for will come when you least expect it. :-)

SeventhHeaven
18th Dec 2016, 09:07
and the answer will be 'go **** yourself' or 'fork over some dosh the selection, which btw will be the typical CTC :mad: that even flybe disagrees with'

They have over 15 000 applications on file :P that's twice as many as ryanair :P

Wajahet
4th Jan 2017, 22:45
Guys I've just blindly applied for this literally minutes ago. Will keep everyone posted on any correspondance I get. Any idea what I should expect next? is there any preparation I should do in the meanwhile?
Thanks in advance

jswift98
22nd Feb 2017, 21:24
Anyone heard anything?