Captain Cute (+1)
Colster
Ja
Yogi Bear
Matelot

Not sure if these 2 are definite or not (please confirm asap):
Swashplate
Trim Tab

17 Definite and 2 possibles – If your name isn’t here and you want to eat at the pub, let me know so I can book more tables etc.

The Pitcher & Piano is located on High Pavement in Nottingham City Centre. For those of you who don’t know where this is, its a big church in the Lace Market to the east of the Broadmarsh centre. You really can’t miss it. If you still don’t know where I’m on about, e-mail Perfect PPL and he’s volunteered to meet with you and take you there. As you enter the church, the bar is on your left (most likely to be your first port of call) and if you raise your eyes towards the heavens you will see the upper level with lots of tables on it. The table I have booked is directly above the entrance behind a glass screen.

Try and get there for 7:30 if you can, it won’t be very busy at this time but this will change within a couple of hours. You won’t be doing yourself any favours turning up in a shell suit and sandals but having said that the Pitcher & Piano isn’t particularly poncy either (unlike Brass Monkey opposite). Some may well want to go on to a club afterwards, I think that there is open invitation from “Captain Cute”.

I think that’s everything ??? Oh yes, lets drink some beer, put faces to names and make it a good night!

Cheers

BC

The Boy Lard
16th Jan 2001, 18:10
I just wanted to put this back at the top.

Any more takers?

TBL

------------------
The Church is near, the road is icy
The bar is far, I'll walk carefully

Perfect PFL
16th Jan 2001, 18:41
Any more takers for what?

Back to the top again anyway. :)

Perfect PFL
17th Jan 2001, 19:11
No more takers to come on saturday then?

Just making sure this post stays visible until then really, so that people have the details. :)

Perfect PFL
19th Jan 2001, 21:31
So tomorrow's the day we all lose are anonimity, I look forward to meeting you all. :)