PDA

View Full Version : Conspiracy ?, go for it!!

fleigle
29th Oct 2016, 01:41
Ex-Putin adviser's death in Washington hotel an 'accident' - BBC News (http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-37804519)

Falling down drunk?, or Eliminated?
:suspect::suspect::suspect:
f

fitliker
29th Oct 2016, 02:12
Time for some Black Adder quotes :)

The King: If you cross me, now or ever, I shall do unto you what God did unto the Sodomites.

Harry: A tragic accident…tragic.
Edmund: Ah, yes. Almost as tragic as Archbishop Bertram being struck by a falling gargoyle while swimming off Beachy Head.
Harry: And nearly as tragic as poor old Archbishop Wilfred slipping and falling backwards onto the spire of Norwich Cathedral. Oh, Lord, you do work in mysterious ways

King: Chiswick, remind me to send flowers to the king of France in sympathy for the death of his son.
Chiswick: The one you had murdered, my lord?
King: Yes, that's the fellow

onetrack
29th Oct 2016, 03:07
It's not in the least uncommon for Russian men to kill themselves regularly while in a near-comatose alcoholic stupor. It's the reason why there's a distinct surplus of women in Russia - the natural, roughly 50-50 balance of males and females by birth in Russia and the Ukraine, is out of kilter by over 14%, in favour of the female sex as the majority.

Why women outnumber men in Russia and the Ukraine (http://blogs.elenasmodels.com/en/why-women-outnumber-men-in-russia-and-ukraine/)

However, having been Vlad's personal adviser does lend a degree of suspicion in the reason/s for the unfortunate death.
Regardless, I would have thought that there would have been some hotel security cameras in operation somewhere, to provide some evidence of a visit by "men in black suits"? :suspect:

I certainly couldn't imagine I'd be able to make an unscheduled visit to virtually any city hotel room, without being picked up on camera, intercepted and interviewed by a concierge, or hotel security.

The "multiple blunt force injuries" to his head, neck, torso, upper and lower extremities certainly raise serious suspicions.
I can picture a simple fall, on the one level, resulting in fatal head injuries - but multiple injuries to all those parts of the body indicate a fall from a serious height, or more than one level.
Was there more than one level in the hotel room? That's fairly rare.

To me, it sounds like the local police were very lax. But then again, I have 5 police in my close family (my FIL was a Superintendent) - and every one of them would become immediately highly suspicious upon finding a body, and would declare a potential crime scene, secure it, and thoroughly investigate and record the circumstances of the death, prior to any movement of the corpse.
Then they would be very interested in the coroners report and his/her opinion on how the injuries were incurred.

However, perhaps the local police are poorly-paid, easily coerced into making quick and erroneous decisions, or just plain incompetent? :suspect:

vapilot2004
29th Oct 2016, 07:21
Keep checking the news and web blogs - particularly the conservative American ones. No doubt someone will be along soon linking the death to Hillary Clinton, or it could very well be Trump himself will throw out a veiled accusation at his next stump speech. (...and this is what passes for 'news' these days)

VP959
29th Oct 2016, 09:31
It's not in the least uncommon for Russian men to kill themselves regularly while in a near-comatose alcoholic stupor. It's the reason why there's a distinct surplus of women in Russia - the natural, roughly 50-50 balance of males and females by birth in Russia and the Ukraine, is out of kilter by over 14%, in favour of the female sex as the majority.

Why women outnumber men in Russia and the Ukraine (http://blogs.elenasmodels.com/en/why-women-outnumber-men-in-russia-and-ukraine/)

You only need to look at YouTube to see just why so many (predominately men) kill themselves at a relatively early age. The standard of driving alone is bad enough to wipe out a fair percentage of them, from a look at some of the (predominately Russian) dash cam videos posted.

On the positive side, the over-abundance of women in Russia may explain why there are so many young Russian women looking for husbands on the internet. On the negative side, I think we all know that Russian women rarely grow old gracefully................

In the case of this death it seems that the police were a bit less than thorough, and given the fact that others who have fallen foul of Putin in one way or another have had "fatal accidents" it's reasonable to suspect that this could be another of those.

What amazes me is that we have some pretty obvious cases of murder carried out on foreign soil of people who have fallen foul of Putin, yet we don't seem willing, or able, to bring successful prosecutions. Here, with Alexander Litvinenko's murder, the investigation pretty much pinned down the perpetrator, but Putin refused to allow him to be extradited. There's a fair bit of evidence to suggest that Putin himself was behind the order to kill Litvinenko.

I thunk it's reasonable to conclude that this death was, most probably, state-sanctioned, like so many others.

fitliker
30th Oct 2016, 14:32
Knowing who did the deed and proving it in a court beyond reasonable doubt are two different cats.

Circumstantial evidence may well be left at a murder scene to implicate others.
Italian Lead from an Italian rifle left in the head of a man whose father and brother battled Italian mobsters does not prove that the Mob did the deed in Dallas. Nor does the pieces of masonry in the pockets of Roberto Calvi prove that he was killed under the Black Friars bridge by brothers of the mystical tie.
A man who was attempting to deal in stolen nuclear weapons is given a nuclear death ,does not prove who did the deed , just that he was given justice before his evil deeds could kill innocent civilians .
The horror of his death should be warning to other Arm dealers attempting to sell stolen nukes . There are rules in the illegal arms dealing business .

Who is responsible for this latest mystery may well be a mystery for a while . Unless he got the bruise's from playing squash . Or one of those women or men with the whips and chains we may never know what really happened . Maybe he got the bruise's from people holding him while someone poured Vodka down his throat ? That has been done before.
Anyone know what brand of Alcohol was involved ?

Peter-RB
30th Oct 2016, 16:03
Letter to Uncle Boris.. from Alexander, and Sergay,

Dear Uncle Boris,
ve hav bin watching CNN.. no Von vould ever suspect you..the US Police man think it vas and accident, ve hav taken away ze onvelop and ze Wodka bottle..ve lie low now vis our friends..
Salutations Alexov and Sergay

fleigle
8th Nov 2016, 20:55
PART TWO;
New York police investigate Russian consulate death - BBC News (http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-37913345)

Man found with head trauma......."suffered a heart attack"
Right ! :suspect:
f