PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a European company Ops Manual

xma05
28th Oct 2016, 10:19
I'm looking for a European Charter operator Ops Manual for reference. Would anyone be so kind to share your company's manual or know where to find one?

what next
28th Oct 2016, 12:08
You can get operating manual templates directly from EASA or any EASA member state aviation authorities, e.g. here (random google search hit): https://www.bazl.admin.ch/dam/bazl/de/dokumente/Fachleute/Flugverkehr/Flugoperationen/sample-company_operationsmanualsampleissue1.doc.download.doc/sample-company_operationsmanualsampleissue1.doc

xma05
28th Oct 2016, 14:32
You can get operating manual templates directly from EASA or any EASA member state aviation authorities, e.g. here (random google search hit): https://www.bazl.admin.ch/dam/bazl/de/dokumente/Fachleute/Flugverkehr/Flugoperationen/sample-company_operationsmanualsampleissue1.doc.download.doc/sample-company_operationsmanualsampleissue1.doc
This only part A for a VFR only flight operation. Looking for IFR ops manual, would prefer a real approved one.
Didn't find anything else in Google. A lot of US manuals come up, but they don't follow the required outline.

Miles Magister
28th Oct 2016, 16:35
Gosh, it takes a lot of money to write a good Ops manual and any reasonable company guards it closely. You will not get one for free, you will have to buy it. There are companies who will write them for you but they really vary in quality. Not in the business now but there are some good guys around who would help you for a fee.

MM

CL300
28th Oct 2016, 18:32
I charge 5000€ for the compliance of the manual on part NCC, plus audit, for Part CAT this is TEN times higher at the minimum, depending where you are starting from, and i do not do more than 2 per year average cost of the administrative part ( with all the IT solutions provided, not bought , just presented) is around 120000 Euro on a turn key basis.

xma05
24th Nov 2016, 12:57
The service usually costs about $10k, the quality is the issue.

CL300
24th Nov 2016, 14:25
Quality has a price, and it is a very dynamic piece of writing, it is evolving every day ( more or less) hence the pricing.. at 10k i can give you a part A/b/C/ outdated