PDA

View Full Version : Video Search

Nopax,thanx
4th Jul 2002, 12:33
Well, these book searches have been pretty successful, by all accounts; so how about this??

A workmate of mine (ex -RAF) would very much like to get his hands on a copy of a video entitled "Phantom Phinale" which was produced as a celebration of the Phantom's service with the RAF. We believe that it was made as a fund-raiser for the RAFBF; now, I tried them, but they didn't have it - it dates from about 1991, I think. Even a copy of the original would be fine, and he is quite willing to pay for a copy to be made, if necessary.

I've asked all of my usual contacts like DD Video (who do NOT sell films of large chested women, before you ask!!) so I think our best bet is to find someone who owns this video, and would be prepared to have a copy made. We would pay in advance, naturally.

If anyone out there can assist, you could make someone very happy!

wub
6th Jul 2002, 11:35
NoPax,

I have a copy of Phantom Phinale and I'd be happy to help you get a copy. Drop me an e-mail and we'll discuss it :)

Nopax,thanx
6th Jul 2002, 20:03
Thanks , wub. You're very kind. Tried to send a mailer thru the board but it won't accept it because of your profile option. Want me to contact via the admin?

Cheers mate!

Nopax

wub
6th Jul 2002, 20:06
Nopax,

Sure contact me thro' admin; I can't work out this profile stuff :D

Nopax,thanx
8th Jul 2002, 12:01
OK mate, will do.........I can't work out this webstuff either!!!

TTFN

Nopax,thanx
18th Jul 2002, 12:21
Hi wub;

It's arrived! Many thanks from my colleague; I think he's also planning to thank you directly himself. Top man!

Cheers,

Nopax

wub
18th Jul 2002, 12:22
:) :) :) :)