PDA

View Full Version : Bremen based Ryanair pilots

Skysurfer007
19th Oct 2016, 12:06
Hey,

I have 5500h COP 737-300-900 and consider changing the company.. As Bremen is close to where I live, I am looking forward to get in touch with pilots working there for Ryanair who can tell me a bit more firsthand what I would have to expect..

Jwscud
19th Oct 2016, 13:38
I was never in Bremen and left Ryanair a short while back.

However, at the time I left they were reducing the size of the base and pilots happily based there and living locally were told that they would be moved to another base as there wasn't enough work for them there. They were invited to submit preferences as to their new base but I don't know how many of them got what they were after. The risk of base size reductions and closures is always a big one in Ryanair outside of the major hubs.

PapaHotel85
20th Oct 2016, 07:00
First of all. Where are you flying at the moment?
For Bremen i can say that they are reducing to 1 Aircraft this winter. This mean roughly 5Cpt and 5FO.
I heard that a lot of people now have to go to Berlin, since 40-50% of the people resigned in Berlin because of the good conditions, paywise we have in this company.
Mainly all german pilots now have to go to Berlin. Because there are rumours of up to 15 or more aircrafts. At the moment they have 9 or 10.

Flapextender
30th Nov 2016, 16:47
Are there any news concerning the future plans of the Ryanair base Bremen?