PDA

View Full Version : FTE Jerez Modular

ATIS31
17th Oct 2016, 18:20
Hi All
Interested to hear from anyone who has recently done their CPL/IR at FTE Jerez. Was considering them along with others although the price is slightly more expensive. PM if you like

AlphaMale
19th Oct 2016, 10:37
Why is Jerez so expensive?
I understand why Oxford is overpriced. It's all because of the name and their reputation..
But Jerez! Doesn't have the same 'ring' to it, does it. So why the high price tag?

I think you'll find FTE at Jerez is considered to be in the top 3 schools along with CTC and Oxford.

A few years ago BA were taking many cadet pilots from FTE and probably still do.

In previous years while the GBP was strong against the Euro, it has made FTE the cheapest of the 3. But today I can't imagine there is much between the 3 schools.

I'd be interested to read the latest figures.

AlphaMale
19th Oct 2016, 10:44
Just found this from February 2015:

Cadets are given the choice of carrying out their training with one of three Approved Training Organisations (ATOs): CTC Aviation, CAE Oxford Aviation Academy or FTEJerez.

British Airways announces fourth phase of Future Pilot Programme ? Pilot Career News (http://www.pilotcareernews.com/british-airways-announces-fourth-phase-of-future-pilot-programme/)