PDA

View Full Version : Gary Bracken ex Anindilyakwa Air pilot

Melvickers
13th Oct 2016, 00:52
Hi my name is Melissa and I'm looking for a pilot by the name of Gary Bracken who used to fly for and manage Anindilyakwa Air on Groote Eylandt around roughly 1995 onwards. Gary knew my parents Garry and Erica Anderson. If anyone knows of Gary and how I could get in contact with him it would be much appreciated if you could let me know or if you could pass my details on to him. My email is [email protected]
Thank you in advance.
Mel.

tail wheel
13th Oct 2016, 01:14
Normally we don't approve "where are they now" threads as many of our members understandably object to their name, contact details, etc posted to an internet forum.

I will approve this thread but anyone knowing the guy please respond to Melvickers by Private Message, not through public posting.

Monopole
13th Oct 2016, 13:24
I flew with a Gary Bracken. If it is the same person he went to the RFDS at Jandakot. They may be able to help you out.

Pastor of Muppets
14th Oct 2016, 19:43
True gentleman. Many owe much to the Brackens!!!

Band a Lot
15th Oct 2016, 03:49
A true gentleman is Garry.

Chocks Away
15th Oct 2016, 11:03
Haven't heard that name for years.
Nice bloke. I remember him sitting under the wing of his 210 @ Grooooote awaiting "charderrrs" when he first started :)
Happy Landings :ok:

Band a Lot
15th Oct 2016, 11:44
I remember the black and white 310, by far the best example in Darwin at the time. He personally kept it spotless.