PDA

View Full Version : Not the Catholics this time for a change....

Seldomfitforpurpose
12th Oct 2016, 23:20
Sex assault imam Hifiz Rahman flees UK ahead of sentencing - BBC News (http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-birmingham-37638717)

cavortingcheetah
12th Oct 2016, 23:27
Surely you mean not Catholics but rather Romans?

onetrack
13th Oct 2016, 03:05
"The spokesman added that an all-ports-warning report was placed onto the police national computer advising that officers should be notified if he made any attempt to try and leave the country."Well, chalk up another huge success to the U.K. Govt's border control security. I'm guessing he organised a fellow Bangladeshi of the same religion, working in airport or Customs security, to arrange a bypass of security checks?

Nervous SLF
13th Oct 2016, 04:42
I wonder how closely he was really watched for? Lets face it him running away has saved the UK taxpayers a fortune
with no Prison upkeep costs or legal costs from huggie fluffy lawyers.

Peter-RB
13th Oct 2016, 06:47
Pity this didn't work with the same types in :-
Rotherham, Wakefield, Bradford, Doncaster, Burnley, Rochdale, Blackburn, Bolton Preston..!!:ugh:

sitigeltfel
13th Oct 2016, 07:05
He had been in the UK since the 1980s, and still demanded an interpreter in court.

Peter-RB
13th Oct 2016, 07:14
My earlier post when re-read shows up a strange thing.. all those Northern Towns are Labour controlled Councils....... can anything be learned from that??;)

Trossie
13th Oct 2016, 09:10
('Labour'? What is 'Labour'? Oh yes, that bunch that is being taken over the edge of a cliff by their uncontrolled Momentum!)

TURIN
13th Oct 2016, 09:17
My earlier post when re-read shows up a strange thing.. all those Northern Towns are Labour controlled Councils....... can anything be learned from that??

Yes, many northern towns are populated by relatively 'poor' people and..

your own personal bias perhaps? :E

Peter-RB
13th Oct 2016, 11:39
Turin

So now the fact that a person dose not follow the "Baying Crowd of Luddite's" who always seem to have such Political tendencies makes a person Biased..
how wrong you are:ugh:

racedo
13th Oct 2016, 12:32
SO whom did Jimmy Saville support again ?

It isn't party political.

Andy_S
13th Oct 2016, 13:44
So let me get this right, in case I’ve misunderstood.

Despite the seriousness of the charges and his links to Bangladesh he apparently wasn’t considered a flight risk.
He was allowed to keep his passport.
Although he declined to continue appearing in court for the end of his trial and sentencing, no arrangements were made to monitor his movements
No warrant was issued for his arrest after he was found guilty
Despite all ports being alerted, he somehow managed to evade security checks

From the above, I can only surmise that:

- Someone made a monumental cock-up, or
- The procedures for handling suspected child abusers while on trial are not suited to purpose, or
- Someone went out of their way to make Hifiz Rahman’s escape as easy as possible.

cattletruck
14th Oct 2016, 11:19
- Someone went out of their way to make Hifiz Rahman’s escape as easy as possible.

The secretive pedo network is as big if not bigger in the UK than in Oz. I'm sure the scum would have a lot of dirt on certain individuals in high places and use it to his favour.