PDA

View Full Version : Amphibian Aerospace Industries

Offchocks
30th Sep 2016, 22:24
According to news releases Amphibian Aerospace Industries has signed a deal where they will relocate their operations from the US to Australia. Out of interest I tried to find more information on the company through google and Wikipedia, however all I found were Australian press releases and nothing about their US operations.
Does anyone know anything about them?

HEMS driver
1st Oct 2016, 19:56
If they are in the U.S. they are off the radar. I have never heard of them, and like you, can't find any reference to them outside of down under.

Offchocks
1st Oct 2016, 22:04
HEMS driver Thanks for the reply. I was surprised that with all the media hype and with $100 mil being invested, that there doesn't seem to be any information on them in the US.

HEMS driver
1st Oct 2016, 22:09
You are welcome. I hope they have been properly vetted, because it sure is strange that they have no presence on the net. If you know what U.S. state they are currently located in I can do some more checking.

Offchocks
2nd Oct 2016, 03:57
Amphibian Aerospace Industries has a connection with Amphibian Aircraft International Inc based in Virginia, the latter holds a type certificate for the G-111.
Good luck to them, if successful the venture will create quite a few jobs.